Reviews for Arrows to the Heart
missyrod chapter 9 . 3/5
This is awesome! I cannot believe after all these years I have been on this website I am barley discovering this beauty! I wished you had finished it! It very very good and so well written!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
OMG! YOUR BACK! COULD THAT MEAN AN UPDATE FOR MY FAVORITE DIGIMON FIC OF ALL TIME!?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
Eight years later. This is still my most favorite story on fanficiton!
WindSailor95 chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
You know? First of all, I just wanted to tell you that this is the best fanfic I've read so far, and I've read thousands. You really have a gift and I just hope you use it to write your own books too, cause your imagination is limitless. If you ever do, please let me know, cause I will definitely buy them.
Secondly, I wanted to point out too, though I'm not sure If you will ever read this cause lots of people must have reviewed about it before, is that from this story you could really create your own, with your own characters and everything and it would absolutely be a best-seller that I would never loose the chance to read. Also, I just hope that, as a new Digimon Adventure anime is coming soon, you will just find again that spark that made you start writing this amazing story so as to finish it, cause it is really a masterpiece, and believe me, I'm not exaggerating, cause I know this kind of stuff ;)
And to end this comment I wanted to say that the part that has touched me the most is the moment when Tai is at the courtyard: "An angel?" "There's no place for people like me where you are" I don't know why, but those words will be with me wherever I go, so Thank you a lot, really, they made me change to better. The way you portray Tai is amazing, really, I just could swear that it was you who created the character, so thank you again for making me have an extraordinary time reading your story and, for that, I'll always be grateful and support your work. I just hope some day you will continue it.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
I'm so mad right now! The story isn't finished and I risked my butt to get to read ur fic on a school night until 2 IN THE MORNING when I know its against my parents stupid house rules! Plz finish this fic soooooooon!
dreamreader chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Without a doubt, this story ranks in my top three all time favorite fanfiction story to read.
pls continue
Twister chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Hey so I know it's been like two years, but you really, really, really, need to update this fic. It is awesome, seriously one of the best things I have read on this site, and now I'm at a loss with nothing new to read. So please, please, please update or I will resort to the tactics of my five year old nephew and pound on a table shouting 'we want an update' over and over again, until I get what I want. Really hope you update soon.
Kutori chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
Update please!~
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
YO! wat up. Sorry about the fact that I didn't review util now. Anyway, please cotinue the story I'm really looking forward to it. ) TAIORA4EVER! Ciao XD
Trishia chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
I love thus story sooo much

please updare soon
elviella chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
Hey there! I'm sorry, this is gonna be short - I'm supposed to be studying right now ; xD I would love to write a huge, constructive review, but I don't really have the time.

Still, I love this fanfic and the work you've done with it! I like the the characters, the plotline and the backstories very much. I really, really hope you will continue!:)
MegumiFire chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
Oh how I really wish this hadn't been updated more than a year ago. . . I want to know what happens!
howoften chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
i can't believe after looking back that i have beem following this story for close to three years and no matter how many times i read it it is still a great story

please don't give up on this story it would really suck for me

ps i love this story keep going
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Alright, this story is brilliant, don't get me wrong. I love it, I want to keep reading it, I'm waiting anxiously for an update. There are just a couple things I want to address:

1. Author's Notes. They are meant to be short, sweet, and to the point with information you believe we should know. At the end it's fine to communicate with your fans, but the conversations with characters have no place. I understand. When I first started writing fanfiction, I did the same. I never posted any of that, though. It makes you look immature and takes away from the story. Sometimes it even puts people off reading it. I know it has put me off some others because that is the first impression I get, and let me tell you, that's not what you want your first impression to be. Also, don't beg for reviews for much of the same reason. Ask, yes, thank people, yes, beg and plead and PLESE? No.

2. Please please please stop with the alternating capital and lowercase letters in said ANs. (Also, the triple please is probably something that should be refrained from and thus I should be shot). It pains me and a number of other people. Grammar is a fickle mistress and must be loved always. So all caps and multiple exclamation points? They slowly kill it as if it were a fairy in Peter Pan and you were saying you didn't believe in it.

3. Another please goes, not to the story, but to your profile. It's incredibly long, if you haven't noticed. I, clearly have. I've also noticed a lot of it is random, unessential things that, no offence, eople just don't care to read. Get a live journal. Or a diary. Myspace, twitter, facebook. There are all there for that purpose. Your profile is meant to tell your readers a bit about you, perhaps some favorite quotes, movies, and, especially, updates on the progress of your stories, etc etc. They are not meant to be that long. I'm sorry, but it's how I feel. I have the most respect for the authors who have a small blurb about them, perhaps a paragraph or two in length, followed by commentary on their stories. There are someexceptions, but none exceptionally long. Again, it seems immature and lessens how some readers could think of you.

I'm sorry, but these things have been bothering me for quite a while and I just wanted to get it off my chest. If you're still reading, I can get on to the praise. Don't be fooled by my ranting before, there is quite a bit of praise. I love that you've come up with a creative twist with the characters. It's interesting and the characters are IC and I really enjoy reading it and can't wait ot find out what happens next. I also commend you for not randomly imserting yourself into the story. Mary Sus can destroy a story like nothing else. You play with what the canon gave us and for that I am immeasurably grateful. I think it's brilliant and I hope you're not offended by this review. Please don't take it personally (except for the good stuff, feel free to glow at that- I know I do when I get reviews).

Cheers

BW
yayyayay chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
you know something... i have been reading this story for 2 years now... so it would totally suck if it was discontinued..

yo author this story is great don't stop