Reviews for Fall from Grace
Vestrwald chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
A very well written piece. It is, sadly, wrong on several points of great importance, but I'll ignore those since they simply would ruin this story if brought to light.

The ultimate tragedy of the story is quite real, though, and you certainly bring the malevolence of Ganondorf to life. Read this is enough to make one's hair stand straight.

There are some stretches in the story. Ganondorf 'happening' to find the threads of fate and 'happening' to not have missed all of the events that happened with Link in his search for Navi. It would be tempting to say that Ganondorf had some dark benefactor who allowed the knowledge of these things to come to him at the right moment.

And there are certain details I feel that might need ironing out, but getting into them now in this late stage would be pointless. Still, it is a piece of tragedy worth reading.
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was crazy! (and I mean that in the best possible way) It seemed really realistic and like it could definitely fit into canon. -amazed- Keep up the awesome work!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow...good Zelda fanfiction...what's this world coming to? I feel as if the shade was too convenient a deus ex machina, but otherwise, I don't really complain. Excellent description of details without indulging yourself so much that you lost the thread of the main story.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
"Where once two Triforce pieces had kept his prison in tact, now only one remained...and one Triforce piece, be it Wisdom or Courage, was not strong enough to stand up against Power."

I... wow. It warms my heart to see such an already spectacular writer take a stab at another fandom, not only because a new experience is never wasted, but that it certainly promises to be enjoyable. The deep, meaningful and all-around terrifying glances into the mind and past of Ganon was enough to leave me in aw, but then there's the stunning visuals that encompass both large and small, the constantly escalating tension and fear, and of course the climactic fight for time itself that literally gave me goosebumps.

I truly wish that there was so, so much more that I could write in response, but rarely do I see something this chilling, and rarer still do I have the words.
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I really enjoyed this chapter as it was very descriptive, well written and obviously know what you're talking about. I've been looking for an Ocarina of Time - Wind Waker fic for a while as not many people write fics that cover this area.

Are you continuing this fic, or is it a one shot?