Reviews for Almost A Fairy Tale
Vhosek chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This was such a riot and I loved this story! I so enjoy seeing them as classmates and how you developed their friendship! The descriptions of Allen and Millerna were also so funny! Thank you!
pinkdynamite chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Aww, so cute! I love it. :)
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I really, really enjoyed reading your story! It was humorous, witty, fun, and romantic! Everything you'd ever want in a great story! And I really relished reading it! I loved your characterizations of the characters, I loved the humor and wit in your prose! Well done! The ending was so sweet without being overly cheesy. You're story had me smiling like an idiot and laughing out loud! Thank you for the smiles and laughs! Happy holidays!
KaOrU HiMuRa24 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Very cute! Funny! I loved Van In this!
Skatora chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
D'awwww! This is so short, sweet, and incredibly cute! I really like your writing style!
les amoureux chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Aww, that was so adorable! I love the twist on the classic fairy tale, especially with the different ending. :) Melted my cold heart, this one did. :)
The Moonspinner chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Its late coming but this was a story i read when i wasn't a part of this site and loved. Keep writing cause you're great at it... :D

L

M.S.
Kagami Konoe chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw...

So sweet. But, EYELINER!

Isn't that for girly girls? :'?
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
cool story but why is hitomi's hair color red?
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
OMG! That was so fluffy and awesome! Good job!
Arienhod chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
So cute. She picked the right guy, it's always the one who noticed her when she were nobody that is right for a girl.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was amazing! I loved it so much! An excellent spin on Cinderella, without destroying the timelessness of the tale!
Anrita chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOOVVEE IT!
Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Lol, I figured it'd probably have that 'cinderella' feel to it. Van is so sweet n.n Very nice story!
Itallia chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
It's a good story line, but it could have been developed a little more. Pretty decent for a one shot, though. Then again, it'll be pretty obvious that Millerna isn't the right girl, what with her weight and all.