Reviews for Reality
whitealmond chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Very chilling and sad. Successful experiment!
nelliel3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is a really good idea. There arent many that describe Hinamori's state of mind when she's in a coma (or at least that's what I thought was happening with this) and I think that this would probably be what the author of Bleach (sorry I don't know his/her name) had thought was going around in her head. Its really cool
hitsuhina fan4ever chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
huh toshiro would never hurt her
7PhoenixAshes chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Quietly beautiful.

Minimalist and elegant.

Proof that you don't need so many words to write a piece of art.
bright snow chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Extremely interesting Bleach story. x3 I don't particularly like Hinamori either, but this was such a cool way of branching off into all the different possibilities that Hinamori's crazed mind could go. xD Quite fun to read, actually, though I was confused in the beginning (being the idiot that I am *shifty eyes*).

You're on my Author Alert list. Your other Bleach stories are really uite interesting, I'll have you know! :D
Swordsoul2000 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
cool. very interesting.

liked how you always put the real event in the list of posibilities, but never formed a pattern from it.

nice
mulberrytree chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
A little bare-bones, but really interesting. (Makes me think about the idea of parallel worlds, with a different reality for every decision, every event that could have gone another way but didn't...)
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I really enjoyed this story, I think I'll put this on my favorites. It was perfect.

Write more!

-Tsukia, tma.
Ytdn chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
*cries* That was so wonderful. A great insight to Hinamori and her (disturbed) mind. Keep it up!

Also, I discovered that reading this with 'Dead Boy's Poem' by Nightwish in the background makes it even better.
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I loved it. I like the way you switch back and forth between what really happened and what she only imagined. It emphasizes just how confused and broken she really is.

I agree with you on Hinamori as a character. I don't particularly like her, but in all honesty, she is the key to exploring both Aizen and Hitsugaya. Her fate is interwoven with theirs, and it is impossible to fully understand them without mentioning her at least in part.

Azar
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
poor Hinamori-chan I hope she will stop having a nightmare like this

I like this story _ write more but I hope it will be more romance _

KRS~