Reviews for Taboo
cleareyes25 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Sorry, I never review on these types of stories but I just had to say... wow...Great. job!
RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Nice story The characterization was fine, except for the fact that they were a little too angsty... But who knows, maybe they'd actually act like that .
FaeQueen84 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I usually avoid this paring because most people can't seem to write a believable Gai. You however, are a genius. I give you a virtual cookie.
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I absolutely adored this story, it was beautifully written, and very detailed,(and the smut wasn't so bad either ;3) I'm glad that you decided to write this, and I hope to read more of your stories in the near future!

M.A chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very well written story. Enough specification too allow the reader to keep track of who's doing what, without letting names and information get in the way of the story it self.

Good build-up that sent chills down my body even before the actual act.

I feel that the writer has achieved a very pleasurable balance between love and force.

A true delight to read.
Sulix chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story had everything... It almost made me cry, made me laugh, hot as hell, cold as ice and just perfectly (sp?) sweet.
IshiHatake23 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Alright, that's what I'm talk'n 'bout! Perfect 10!
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Lovely cute. I enjoyed it a lot. You should write more of this pairing. KakaGai really needs more support.

What i loved the most it's that they are in character, two guys having sex and not one guy as a woman. It's incredible how i can't know if they are fighting or having sex.

I love this, just love this. Amazing job.
oldaccountisold chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow. Just... wow. This is absolutely superb. I'm not usually one for vampires/bloodlust, but I do have to say out of all GaixKaka fics that i've read here on , this one ranks second in my favorite fics of all time. Well done, Gai and Kakashi are horribly in-character, and the lemon zest you threw in there really got me going.
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This was a good story I loved it good job_
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I enjoyed it very much! I just stumbled across this and was greatly surprised. You see, I love writing about people who are rarely written about. Like I was just curious to see if Guy and Kakashi had any good stories and if there weren't any, I'd write my own but your story was excellent. I still might do my own but I was very very pleased with this one. Every details was written beautifully and I loved the love scene. Great job! Oh and the ending was the best!
LindyStar chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
First of all, I must say that I've never read a GaiKaka story. The whole idea of anyone being with Gai was wrong? that I couldn't bare the thought. It made my eyes burn. But then I found this. And now I'm like ZOMG! That was really hot. It was really interesting too with the wolf bite curse jutsu thing. All in all, I loved everything about this story. I'll be looking at all your other fanfic now too.

DJShortStuff chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This is the first I ever read between Kakashi/Gai and think that it will be hard to top. Really great and very much so in character. Keep up the good work!
shrieking minties 51 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Okay, let me start by saying i only ever review stories that wow me

and this one WOWED me

not wow, but WOW!

you are extremely talented and on behalf of everyone who did/will enjoy this fic. thank you for writing such a brilliant story.

*eats you*
pokey jr chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
you probably realize this, but I have to add my two cents... this story is so awesome. There are like no spelling mistakes and there is tons of correct grammar, and overall, great concept and characterization.

*nice guy pose* :-)