Reviews for Boxed In McGiva Style
kassi chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this is not m
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was pretty good I mean there aren't many McGiva stories so this is a one of a kind
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
loved it-thanks :)
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Poor Tim. Lol. But I loved it!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww.
bobbybobboo chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
BOXED IN MCIVA STYLE WAS WAY TO AWSOME IT WAS SO FUNNY AT SOME PARTS I ALMOST LAUGHED MY BRAINS OUT BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBAL CUZ I DONT HAVE ONE
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This was really cute, "That's not my flashlight!" Honest mistake, yes?

Loved it, thanks!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I read this version as well as the "adult" one on the other website... In my opinion, this one does not need to be labelled M. However, the other one would fit well as an M-rated one here... just my opinion...
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was adorable! Loved it :D
divine one chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
nicely done!
88Keys chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Cute. :)
iheartGibbs chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I really enjoyed this story! You have a nice grasp of the characters and painted an awesome picture.

Nice job!
Mizackles chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Loved every word of this McGiva story. McGee really is a sweetie. Tony's last line ended this ff perfectly.
ali chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
i could imagine ziva trying to put the phone in the microwave and roasting it. ha ha ha lol. stuck in another crate. weird. rock on
Doormouse chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Ahh.

McGiva (great name for it by the way) is so distressingly rare. Even on the occasion that I find one it's not usually so good as this.

Their voice are just right, the characterization is spot-on and it's sweet to boot!

_ I've got a huge smile on my face that is impossibly hard to remove, you've made me a very happy shipper! Thanks so much for that.