Reviews for Wet
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Love the story. Hope you'll update the story...

ASAP!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
AWESOME!

I LOVE how she caught him in her tangled life even though he's already apart of that life as a detective!

And the date, would have been nice to read too!
Here Forever chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was wonderfully written! Any chance there could be a sequel?
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*giggles* It could have been worse... *giggles* He could have been in a Towel. And lost it in the fall. *skips off quickly, repeating 'bad Trel'*
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i love it
Rhianna224 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
sweet
Crystal Tsuki Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
wow. SadBrokenWings! this fic is SO GOOD! can you PLEASE make a sequel? Cuz I REALLY wanna know what happens next Please? If not its ok its worth a try though *shrugs* though if you do make a sequel PLEASE tell me!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Wahahahahaha! Oh, I loved this! It was so hilarious. I can just picture both of them and their casual reaction to being 'barged in on by demanding ogres' - Great story!
tinabug chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh boy. I really enjoyed this. It has even given me some ideas. I wonder what I'll come up with. This was just so good. Can't wait to see if you've written any other stories.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
great story. keep writing. You should make a sequel to where Kurama finds out about Kags secret of her ruling all 3 worlds. She should of put Sess in charge of Makai while Inu in charge of Ningekai but she truly rules the three worlds.
Saholia chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
LOL! Brilliant!
turquoisetoes chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this was adorable! i lovedd it.
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh! I read this once before... I believe it was from the fanfiction archive on... Imaginative Love or something that was called... "Kloud Nine?" Either way, I liked it back then and it was good to reread! Nice job!
Dark Kit chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This is so cute! Any plans for a sequel?
blondefox910 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I like your story please keep it up i want to know more what happen to kagome and kurama. Make it really good with kagome and kuram ok
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »