Reviews for Wonder
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It's the end of the world as we know it, and Gail and Johnston are verbally sparring over cholesterol. You gotta love that. :)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I loved Johnston wanting to steal Jake's food and Jack falling asleep on his Dad's shoulder. Great aw moments
JuDei chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Great follow-up! I'm such a sucker for this kind of low-intensity h/c (I like all h/c, but I actually prefer the quietly worried/making-sure-he-doesn't-make-himself-worse stuff to the more intense, will-he-live-or-won't-he stuff).

Thanks for your fine writing.
MzPink chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i really liked it! It was cute!
Terry Gibbs chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I like.
Serinidia chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hey Denise V!

~jumps up and down with glee~

They brought Jericho back!

~winks~

You probably already knew that though...

... had to share my excitement with someone though!

I am sure you understand.

Anyways I love your Jericho fanfictions and I really do hope that you will make some more great one-shots in the near future!

~hugs Jake~

Anyways have a good day!

~vanishes dramatically~
beth9874 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
are you going to write another sequel its really good
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I really liked this fic. I always wanted to see more of the relationship between April and Jake. This was really well written and I hope you will write lots more Jericho fan fics. With all the action, drama and interesting relationships, there is so much to write about. I wish I had the time, but I'll settle for reading. Great job!
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really enjoyed this.

A lovely insight into the Green family. The exchanges between Gail and Johnston were lovely, and something you don't see in a lot of fics. Also enjoyed how you made April a pivotal character, giving her some added depth.

On that note, sucks to be Jake - you're soo not going to win here :P
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Another fantastic Green family moment! I loved the interaction between Jake and April in full "doctor mode." You write all of the characters so well!

I could read these kinds of stories all day. :) Thanks for posting, and I hope to see more from you soon!
BitchGoddessofMay007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I like it! Especially, the Gail/Johnston parts. We need to get a Jericho link so people can find these fic, instead of putting them under Miscellanous TV Shows.
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Good to Jake sleeping on his daddy.