Reviews for Trapped in Broken Maze
lin12344 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Very good and I still remember the love that Patrick father had for his son ...rather have son able to do things hisself and see that smile then all the money his son ws making for both of him traveling playing that beautiful music.
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
We are all dying... How true. Loved the atmosphere of this story. Thanks for sharing.
J Lesley chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I like your take on the episode, the thoughts and emotions of House and Cuddy on what happened.

I hope you continue this story. I think it is too good to be abandoned.
Nyxelestia chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
OMG I am so glad i read the other two and this one. when i find th stupid time tomorrow i will red som of ur othr House fanfics.

I really love how much you're tapping into the whole 'House abused thing'. evn tho admittedly it was only a few episodes ago, i really cant wait for th TV series to com back to it, if it hopefully does, and until then this is great. i also lov how much ur going into his addiction and the aftermath adn such.

can't wait for an update (hint hint :D)

*adds author and stories to faves*

mika
KB22 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I hope they find a way out of the maze. It would be horrible to be stuck.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
I hope this isn't the end! This is great so far! :) Please continue! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
kateandspencer chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Excellent! As someone previously said so eloquently: you are a true master. Thank you for all of the hard work that you put into your stories, I look forward to each chapter!
Magdala chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Fabulous title and a compelling opening chapter. I look forward to this journey.
KB22 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I hope they address this issue more on the show, not just a blip, but really get into it. I love the way you made Cuddy understand. I don't think that anyone other than Wilson right now really gets it! He needs someone else to understand.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Another beautiful tale!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Poor House
jackie c2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Oh thank you! I was saddened by the ending of your Transitions story (although it did bring their relationship back towards canon and I can see House pushing Cuddy away). But this is beautiful! It took me awhile to accept House's behavior in Half-Wit (letting Cuddy continue to believe that he was dying) because there was no further explanation. This is the only reason I came up with (absolute desperation to try the treatment to treat his own depression/pain) and you have given the notion such wonderful substance. I'm officially adding this scene to canon in my head. ;-) Is there going to be more?
med-anomaly chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Simply lovely. I liked how you gave House clear reasoning for his actions that seems pretty feasible. I can't wait to see where you go with this one. As always, a wonderful installment. :)
mitfordgal chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
yeay! Another new story from you! What a great characterization of just how desperate House is. You're a master!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Hmm. An interesting little piece. It's well-written, although the ending seems a bit out of character for House - but it's hard to gauge what he will or will not do, anyway. A little unrealistic, but good writing.