Reviews for Time of Death
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Beautiful. I particularly love Danny's tombstone-has to be the coolest grave marker ever. Great imagery, and there's something ironic but sweet in the fact that this scene is the bullies coming to pay respects to Danny.
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Damn... you made me cry ~sniffle~ lol... awesome awesome, sad fic is there more?

DarkAnubisAngel
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow this is a great story that you have written. I hope to see some of your work on this selective parring real soon.
hetalian-system chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
im confused who's dead who r the hooded ppl leave the answer on my story plz
chaostheory1989 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I loved this, i had tears at my eyes while reading it. so touching and amazingly descriptive, it isn't long but it doesn't need it to be.
Abiko chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I thought about giving you a series review as Belladonna, but I believe this is more effective.

As always, I adore the way you write. You've turned me onto a whole new pairing adoration. I loved how you mentioned it was a statue late in the fanfiction, and I can't wait for the sequal you promised.
Moonstar5569 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Wow... At first i was like, "Who died? WHO DIED?" Then near the end when i found out that it was Danny...

All i can say is that this is so sad.
Amber-Phantom chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
that was umm very well written but ew dash yck mabye sam or even valerie but dash ew ew ew ew ew but still well written and sad danny's dead!
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Aw... That is so sad and so sweet at the same time... It made me feel bad, but then the ending made me feel all lovey and skishy and fluffy inside... Awesome story!
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Oh nice :D it's really well written go you! great one-shot im not a critic so if you want that ask someone whos good at it :D