Reviews for Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/30
This is fantastic. Just so good. I absolutely loved it. xo
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This story would have been good for an episode.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Amazing fic! Loved the concern Dean showed for Sam. Beautiful writing! :)
Naimeria chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very beautifully written. I loved the little details, and I never get sick of Sam being a victim. Definitely a great piece.

Naim
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ya know, as much as I want to know what it was about the necklace, it's kind of refreshing leaving a story without having all the answers, cuz that's part of life too. I like it.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This was beautiful, and so heartbreeaking. Their job is so dangerous, isn't it? I loved the way they tried to joke about it in the end. And I loved the whole 'Sam can't have just one emotion at one time' thing- so true. You're very insightful. Now I'm off to read your Numb3rs story.
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
O, creepy. You have a wide range of stories here and I am really enjoying them. This was a rough one. Thank You.
sodakey chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Schmoopy hurt-Sam goodness. What's not to love? Very clear mood, tone, and awesome imagery.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh, I loved it.

...Sammy... -sniff-

I love your stories so much - they're just so intriguing.

I'm just glad that I've found a show where there are so many good fanfictions to go with it. I'd like to get into writing for this fandom myself, but as of yet, I haven't had any inspiration (or been brave enough). But, I'm working on it, so maybe someday.

Anyway, great job!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very yummy, gemini! I loved it.

It’s the worst part of the job, knowing they could be brought down—almost were—by nothing more than happenstance.

And isn't that the truth. Hell- it wouldn't even have to be something supernatural- it could be a car or a bolt of lightening or whatever. *sigh*

I love the tell-tale heart bit, too. Great story all around.

Thanks for sharing!

emily
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
i don't know how i missed this one but Im glad i found it tonight with the site acting all wonky... great job.. i could actually handle hearing more about that necklace LOL...good job
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Dean sure was at the end of his tether. I guess mixing never ending visions and a seizure will do that to a big brother.

I love when Dean and Sam revert back to when they were little. At least that's what this section reminds me of (and I love it):

"He tugs Sam close, spoons around him. Sam may be taller by a good four inches, but in Dean’s arms, he feels so small. Fragile. He never wants to let him go."

What a lovely way to acknowledge Refur's wonderful week of fic.
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
oh sweetie!

i loved this! what a wonderful little limp!sam fic. *hearts* i've been saving this like chocolate and today (ie, a monday) seemed like the perfect time to read it. and i'm so glad i did.

*pets boys*

thank you so much for this.
Blue Eyed Pyro chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
::does a little dance around computer:: (sings) I love Supernatural angst... I love Supernatural angst... I love Dean and Sam (SO HOT!) I love Supernatural angst! I am a proverbial angst JUNKIE! I love reading your stuff! There's angst, but not too much, so everybody likes it! I love Sam/hurt Dean/comfort stories! It's like a nightly ritual... get on the internet... read some Sammy angst... go to bed... Dream of new Supernatural episodes... I love how you do Dean's POV... the way you write, it tugs at the heartstrings! Congrats on another brilliant masterpiece! *Later Days* Luv, Stormy... The Magnificant!

P.S. How'd ja like the new Supernatural eppy this past Thursday? I lurved at the end when Dean called Sam Haley Joel... again. PRICELESS! I completely lie to my employer every week so I can watch Supernatural... I tell them I have physical therapy... Which I need... but I don't go to... *WINK*
sentarla chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I like! I just love sam angst.

thanks!