Reviews for Refuge
LuckyX5-650 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Loved it! Dean and Sam were in charchter all the way!
witchy78 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Ok, great one shot !

I was just wondering : when dean reached over to the fire to stoke it, is he still naked ? 'cause he seems to got up without any blanket ! ahah ! just kidding ;o).

I also liked the metaphor with the wolves (it was a metaphor, right ?).
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Beautiful. Except that "Chandra" is a girl's name- take it from an Indian herself, who would know. Otherwise, it was a lovely story, especially Dean's breakdown. Beautiful and angsty. You totally deserved to win.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
A well written story.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that was great!
reading chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
This was so nice. And I read it awhile ago, but didn't review. :( I really liked the contrast of Sam's panic and Dean's kind of wandering, incoherent awareness of what was going on around him. Nice analogy with the wolves, too. Sweet.
Shannz chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aw! This was so nice. I just love it when Sammy gets the chance to take care of Dean for a change. This was very well done in dialogue and characterizations. A real pleasure to read. Glad I stumbled upon it.

-shan
Cissy Lynn chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This was a very nice brotherly love story. I really appreciated the Sammy helping Dean instead of vice versa and I also liked how you started in on the end of the hunt. It was kind of letting me know that this fic was not about the supernatural being or creature but about the boys and how they deal with things and each other. I enjoyed it.
Oneswan chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I just wanted to let you know how glad I am that I discovered this story! So very well written...the imagery and symbolism are spot on...but I especially liked the soundness of the characters...very believeable, and how psychologically genuine the emotion was.

Poor Dean would be extremely vulnerable trying to fight off hypothermia, so memories would surface as easily as you conveyed...and the one of John was beautifully described. How lovely that Dean had the refuge of his sensitive brother when he cried so painfully-but cathartically.

I've not been reading fanfiction for very long, and Supernatural is the only type-this show amazes me in being about the only decent thing on LOL

I have a Literature and Psych background (taught HS English and and now a therapist)so I do love finding stories of this calibre-well done! :)
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I really enjoyed that. Loved how the wolf part ended. Well done. :)
River City1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Good story! I liked the whole "lone wolf" part at the end, with Sam realizing what Deans fear really was. Good job!
EFW chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
This was a great piece. Well written and angsty and filled with realistic emotions. I loved the way you described Dean falling into the water and his struggle getting out. And the way he thought he was okay, but his body betrayed him.

The end was great. I love a story with layers. Excellent job.
X5vale chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Very good job.

Great characterization.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Good job... I liked the pov you took it was well done... great story...something about those boys im telling ya!
Cheryl Dyson chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This is awesome! I love it!

Write some more. HINT HINT HINT HINT. (That was a hint, in case you didn't catch it, lol!) You're my favorite author!

Seriously.