Reviews for Like to get to know you well
chibi chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
I just want to say : Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!
really really good story, the kind I love because every worries disappear and we just read the last line of the story with a big goofy smile on the face. Thanks a lot to share. big kiss
BigSister2 chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
Awesome, amazing, fabulous story. It had me captivated from beginning to end. The plot, characters, and dialogue was perfect. Wonderful work.
JBubbles chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
I like it, it was a good transition from the YYH universe to overlap in the real word.

And the beginning of the relationship was great
AUehara chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
I've told you I liked the fic before, and now I just love it! Really, it's not always that I find something this good. I might as well see for your other fics, but later.

Now, the not so please side of me... I think the solving of the problem with Karasu was a bit rushed, not bad, but a bit too quick for my liking, but you see, it's just my opinion. And as it is done, let it be, right?

Great fic, I really liked it. Some time later you'll see me again D

.Atsuko Uehara
Moon Minamino chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
I spent the last few hours reading it and I enjoyed it. Good job.
duchesscarml chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
Oh, that was very well written. For a moment there I wondered if you were going to be able to put Yosuke and Shuichi back together - or together at all. I was really worried during that last scene in the bar, I didn't think Shuichi had followed Yosuke from what he said to Koenma. YOU TRICKED ME! GRR! ...very well done. You have great skill and you're very good at telling a story.

TearStar chapter 15 . 12/15/2007
hello! nice fic! i really like the way you write and blend the feeling of wanting to know what happens to Yusuke and Kurama, and the gradual unfolding of facts in the genkai case... really really good! you know i am a new author and as of now i have less than 10 fics here, and authors like you inspire me to write better. good work!
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 15 . 10/8/2007
Awie, this one was really awesome too. I actually love it when people plug their stories; it helps me find something to do. :3

I love your "Sweet Jesus Handle." I, myself, call it an "Oh, Shit" handle, lol. The things we pick up from our parents...
Cassandra Incognito chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
Damn... I really like this story.
KaL KeY chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
this was very good, and i liked it alot.
Samus-sama chapter 15 . 7/11/2007
I loved it, it was great. I liked at the very end where Kuwabara is casually eating a candy bar, lol. I think that's my favorite part.

Yokocw chapter 14 . 7/5/2007
wow, you are a talented writer!
Snow Ahriman chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
Great had it's ups and downs and that's what made it worth reading.
Snow Ahriman chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
lol well everyone has they're own name for that bar. We called it the OS Bar or the Oh Shit Bar.

I'm really starting to like this plot line.
Snow Ahriman chapter 1 . 6/26/2007