Reviews for Thunderstorms
Squee chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I wanna see more of House being daddy to Chase as well. :) at least father-figure-esque.
MeNana chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Awsomest House/Wilson fic ever. Matty is to cute and its a nice change from all the fics where House (almost) always has a daughter. Awsome job.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Terrific story! I love how everything's always a surprise! This is extremely sweet.

I don't understand how anyone could be against gay marriage...or gay adoption. I absolutely love this series!
InherentlyDamned chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
i really like this whole series but i think i would like it better if they weren't gay...its just kinda freaky that's all :P
chaoskir chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh what a wonderful and emphatically written great story. Your fic is moving and I love your Matthew stories. And I missed this one untill I saw yesterday the title of your Matt-christmas-story. I didnt realized that there was a third story with Matt. Now, I read the third story and today - I really hope that - Ill also read the christmas-story. Thank you for your wonderful fics. I loved and enjoyed every one I read so far. You have a wonderful talent and I like how you describe the relationsships from all of them to each other. You have done a great job and its fine that Chase got a place in your story. I think its a good and right place you put him in. Really your Matt-fics are awesome. Thanks a lot.
Chameron4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Great job. I love all the stories in this series so far, Matthew is such a nice character. I hope you will write another soon. :)
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
these stories have been so great! i can't wait for more. i love seeing greg and james together.
Lady Cecilia Rose chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
you had to throw New Jersey in there huh? ;P After those reviews you told me about?

cute dear, very cute. But I think I'll go back to my Harry Potter and Charmed now...

luv ya

nighttime writer chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
that was pretty cute actually. I'm not really a big fan of the slash stories...but this one wasn't bad. i could see house being nice to matt and at times even to wilson...not sarcastic like usually but just nice
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Actually, in NJ, it is legal.

TeRa SloAn chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Great chapter, like allways..Loved the drama..hehehe
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Really enjoyed that! Hoping there will be another addition even if it is takes several weeks to see. Really like how Chase stepped up and helped out, as well as House and Wilson being as "offical" as possible. Good story.