Reviews for Down the Aisle
Marie King chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
A very sweet and romantic fan fic well done!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
good story!
Ogreatrandom chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Aww, that was sweet, though I'm sad that it's the end. I hope that you write more from this, though if this is the last one it was an extraordinary ending. Thanks for the story!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Nice. Saddly lacking in drunken antics but I think I'll get over it eventually. I just don't go to that many normal weddings. A good bohemian wedding has barbeque, drunks and dancing...lot's of dancing. And you know little kids running around and me and my cousins playing with the table decorations (i.e. using the candles to melt plates and cups together and light things on fire and that one time we boiled a cup of coke...)
Ogreatrandom chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Lol, this is such a cute story! I can't wait for more!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
What a lovely wedding. Most weddings I go to, I watch all my aunts and uncles get drunk and dance and the reception. But hey, romance is nice too.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
very nice!
Ogreatrandom chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Yay! This was so great! I was really anxious to see how you would write this, and it was much better then I could have guessed. Update soon!
Spawn of Kong chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Ironically, I'm watching "Our Mrs. Reynolds" as I write this review; now I'm wondering, if this story continues, whether or not Saffron will make an appearance.

Either way, though, this story's great. I didn't notice the "Coupling" ref until you mentioned it, but I loved the use of the name Caleb, as well as the fact that James is the one to ask if Kaylee's wearing a corset :D.
Trillian Astra chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
O-kay... Simon/Kaylee wedding good.

Story good.

One question, though: What in the 'verse is James Norrington doing in a Firefly fic? I mean... it's just a bit.. random, is all.

Nice wedding though.