Reviews for Reteaching What's Already Been Taught
Damn. That was cute :)
honore chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
More please, I love it! Thanks
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Great fic, very sweet at the end :)
Shiary chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
so cute!
Starblaze and Solaris chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That's really sweet, and little Harry is adorable! A touch of background information about Sirius' release would be nice, but we understand that that is not the point of this fanfic. We like it, overall.
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That's such a sweet story. You should continue it, focusing on Harry's transition, Sirius' anger, and Remus' concerns about being replaceable. :o)
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012 makes me so sad to see what this harry went through. and he was so young too. i'm glad that remus and sirius are taking care of him now. i would love to see what growing up wtih them would be like. great job with this o/s!
memefker chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awww, how sweet. I love Harry in this. Makes me want to hug him to death. X3
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awww so sweet. really there arent any other words for this especially in regards to the ending!
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is so sweet. I love how Sirius and Remus react to everything. I also love how Remus feels he can relate to Harry, that is so sweet. Harry's reaction to what was happening was cute. I loved it :)
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aww that was cute i rly liked it u could write more!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aw thats so swet!
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I love this beginning! To have Harry be raised at Hogwarts with the Mauderers is a very good idea. I like it as a one shot, but I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel
FranCheesecake chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
aww this is great! i actually would love to see this as more than a one shot...but it was incredible all the same.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
bittersweet...i like that the focus wasnt sirius being free- but about harry's life and what he was a great story. i plan on adding it to my C2.