Reviews for Reteaching What's Already Been Taught
honore chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
More please, I love it! Thanks
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Great fic, very sweet at the end :)
Shiary chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
so cute!
Starblaze and Solaris chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That's really sweet, and little Harry is adorable! A touch of background information about Sirius' release would be nice, but we understand that that is not the point of this fanfic. We like it, overall.
SolStar
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That's such a sweet story. You should continue it, focusing on Harry's transition, Sirius' anger, and Remus' concerns about being replaceable. :o)
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
awww...it makes me so sad to see what this harry went through. and he was so young too. i'm glad that remus and sirius are taking care of him now. i would love to see what growing up wtih them would be like. great job with this o/s!
manyuu chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awww, how sweet. I love Harry in this. Makes me want to hug him to death. X3
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awww so sweet. really there arent any other words for this especially in regards to the ending!
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is so sweet. I love how Sirius and Remus react to everything. I also love how Remus feels he can relate to Harry, that is so sweet. Harry's reaction to what was happening was cute. I loved it :)
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aww that was cute i rly liked it u could write more!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aw thats so swet!
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I love this beginning! To have Harry be raised at Hogwarts with the Mauderers is a very good idea. I like it as a one shot, but I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel
FranCheesecake chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
aww this is great! i actually would love to see this as more than a one shot...but it was incredible all the same.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
bittersweet...i like that the focus wasnt sirius being free- but about harry's life and what he needed...it was a great story. i plan on adding it to my C2.
Madame President chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
haven't you ever read Hogwarts, A History you can't aperate on hogwarts grounds. other than that it was excelent. i totally loved it