Reviews for Mahou mo Ken
KattzKitten chapter 1 . 11/13
Interesting story! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Interesting story, keep up the great work.
happy-rea chapter 1 . 9/5
I know you aren't still writing this story but I used to love it and I'm so glad I've found it again. Just thought you should know
Specky Clarke chapter 10 . 6/10
It is really a great shame that you have not completed this story, it is EXCELLENT.
wiebenor chapter 10 . 5/24
Definitely would love to see more to this story, as I find that Japanese style magic in a Harry Potter fanfiction, especially one that's as well written (and thought) out as this unfinished book is... IDK what it is about books like this, that have a decidedly japanese flair to them, especially in their magic systems, but they tend to flow very well, almost musically so, and this book, combining "wand" magic with "staff" magics and "seal" magics, is a pretty perfect example, for the most part... Again, I wish this was finished, but even so, thanks to the author for painting a picture so vivid that I can almost view it in my head like I'm watching a movie, when I get to really thinking about what I read...
Jaquilynne chapter 10 . 4/14
This is such an incredibly well laid story, it is a major loss that your muse has left it.
Sheelahdog chapter 10 . 4/1
what a fun story! Still great, even abandoned.
Sylvezar chapter 4 . 3/26
that poor whomping willow keeps getting destroyed
Nanchih chapter 1 . 3/10
Interesting. I know this is on hiatus until the muse returns, but I thought I'd read it.
DragonHeart89 chapter 1 . 1/11
Please come back to this story!
thomaspheasant chapter 10 . 9/17/2021
please update
Astramilitarum01 chapter 10 . 8/11/2021
Fist things first. It's not bad, but in comparison to the newest story (HP x Percy Jackson) it's not good.

The interaction between the characters is weak and lacks grounding. The pace of the story is all over the place.

While the idea was very interesting it suffers from the typical Tell don't show, made worse because of the pacing issues.

I'm happy to see how much better the Author has gotten in the 10 years from this story to the start of his latest one.
jjay221 chapter 10 . 7/12/2021
I seriously hope this isn't abandoned. Please update.
Jack's Shack of Story Yaks chapter 10 . 4/9/2021
please update!
crescent-nightshade1 chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
I love it. Pretty please update soon. For me?