Reviews for Mahou mo Ken
AnjalikaPotterhead chapter 10 . 10/25
Plese update soon. I really loved ur story.
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 10/20
This is just really awesome, amazing, and enjoyable. I hope that your muse for this story comes back. Please continue!
Cassius Elias Whistlewood chapter 10 . 10/14
Wonderful fic, and the most unique too. It is sad and regretable to see it abandoned, but, like the French say, c'est la vie. Since I doubt that you'll update now after six years, I won't even bother to nag you, regardless of how much I wish to read that promised next chapter.

Brilliant work so far, though.
Hero Dean chapter 2 . 9/22
love it please don't ever give up your think liabilities
monbade chapter 10 . 5/26
interesting story will watch for more
Fallow51 chapter 10 . 4/7
Kudos :) Please... please continue? Thanks :)
Reymen chapter 1 . 3/1
Pretty boring way of defending the mind don't you think? Following the standard laws of the normal world.
If the mind scape follow my rules why would a attack weaken my shields? Why would I nit use my enemy to defend me. Why would I limit myself to 3 dimensions.
panther73110 chapter 1 . 1/29
Were you going to finish this story
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 1/13
Hopefully Snape has been completely wiped and there is nothing left.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 1/12
Too much information is being displayed and there is no way of knowing what is making it back to Voldemort. What happened to the robes that Harry left behind in Hogsmeade?
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 1/12
What became of Harry's staff, did the DEs get it, or worse, Voldemort? Would Harry be able to use the power of the Ley Lines to accelerate his healing if he knew how to channel the power?
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 1/12
Harry should have replayed second year with the diary. Will Harry now be open to the Ley Line that he tapped and able to pull on it should he need?
Sora the Taske chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
I am loving your story. It's well written, with well done original characters (a rare feat in fanfiction) and an interesting plot.

-Sleep talking is very possible. I have a friend who sleep walks/talks and would have full conversations with her siblings.
Jazedsteel chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Love this story. hope you write more.

thank you for sharing this.
Good luck with your future works.
Godogma chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
I must say I'm sorry to see it end...

And in response to the author's note about the next chapter ... who cares? Voldemort is honestly not all that interesting.