Reviews for An Anniversary & An Argument
love and temptations chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
love it sounds like the kind of relationship they would have
sarah.schoemberger chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OMG! applauses!

girl, i have to give to you. you are courageous! i've read thousands of lemon here but NONE compares with this!

i'm flabbergast, seriously! a fist scene! my regards to you!

oh, i love the two of them now. so real. i don't know what else to say so i'm going to shut up now. i wish i could be more eloquent with words to express myself better to you. sorry 'bout that.

anyway, thank you so much.
B-Rated chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
O_O... O/_/O if there was a face for a nose bleed i'd make it. OMG that was great!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
They're perfect together. XD

I hope to read more of your RonDraco.

Kisses from Argentina!
SweatDrop chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
OMG! THIS IS SO CUTE! LOVE IT! :D OMG! XD I'm probably going to read this a few more hundred times now... XD

Seriously, you deserve like a million reviews and I'm not kidding, this was probably one of the best lemons EVER! The thing was that...how does a whole fucking hand fit in?

O_O I have no idea... XD

Still, write more! :3
Nefariousandrea chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Great story. It's nice too see another Ron/Draco author _
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Great story!
leesoca chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
. .HOT! That was THE best smut I've ever read! I am totally making this a favourite! You are a freaking GENIUS! I don't know how to express myself even more! How about this: I love you with the passion of a thousand burning suns! Hahaha. Kidding. Seriously though, you should write sex novels! Thanks for reading!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
...intense...
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
HOLY a hot fucking story. i loved it

“Perhaps you’d like some coffee with your sugar and cream?” Draco wrinkled his nose. “I mean really, Ron.”

“Sweets for the sweet.” Ron shrugged, taking a sip of

his coffee and humming contentedly

lmafo

draco looked down into his cup. “It was better than I’d expected,” he muttered under his breath.

lol

“Naturally - I have nothing but the best.” Draco lightly touched the back of Ron’s hand with his fingertips

aww

“You did. I consider that a promise, coming from you. A Gryffindor’s word is supposed to be binding, yes?” Draco raised an eyebrow.

*snorts* lol

Draco widened his eyes and pouted. “Does that mean you won’t fuck me?” He sounded petulant.

lol

“Oh, I am. But we can fight about that later.” Draco smiled as his eyes moved from Ron’s face to his chest and concentrated on unbuttoning his shirt.

“We’re going to fight on our anniversary - after we’ve shagged. Well, at least we’ve got our priorities in order.” Ron chuckled as he watched Draco’s fingers work at the buttons.

“Indeed,” Draco murmured.

lmfao

Ron could feel Draco’s tongue dart out against his skin, licking random patterns near his neck. “What are you doing?”

“Connecting the dots,” Draco replied, sniggering into Ron’s skin.

haha

“Hmph.” Ron rolled his eyes and huffed, toeing off his shoes.

“Don’t be that way, Ron. You know I’ve come to love your freckles. It’s as though cinnamon sugar was sprinkled all over your skin. But I suspect that cinnamon sugar wouldn’t taste as sweet.” Draco went back to licking and sucking on Ron’s neck.

aww'

“Erm...,” Ron began, “I don’t think we’d fit. I mean, look at these.” He pointed at his legs. “It’s no wonder I trip so often - they’re so bloody long, I can’t get out of my own way. Yours aren’t much shorter. I mean, I just don’t think we’d fit...” Ron trailed off - he’d run out of reasons against it.

Draco covered his mouth and coughed lightly, then looked at Ron and smirked. “You can’t be serious. I’m standing here half naked, telling you that I want you to have me anyway you’d like...and you’re worrying over logistics?” Draco draped his arms on Ron’s shoulders and leaned in close. “Stop thinking so much, and concentrate on what’s truly important here - fucking me six ways from Sunday.”

*snorts*lol

Ron rested his head on the back of the sofa and laughed. “You could start an argument about toothpaste, Draco. I reckon you have a fair point, though - I haven’t made good on my so-called promise. Good thing too, considering I still have this.” Ron looked down at his erection, curving upward and bobbing heavily against his stomach. He looked up again to find Draco staring at it as well. “It’d be a shame to let this go to waste, don’t you think?” Ron grinned and winked at Draco. “Get up.

lol

“Bloody hell,” Draco breathed. “That was unbelievable.” He was silent for a few moments. “I’m glad to see that you’re still a man of your word, Ronald Weasley,” he said.

Ron had been resting his head on Draco’s stomach, and he turned and nipped the skin just above his navel. “Fuck you, Draco Malfoy,” he said, but there was no anger in it.

“I think not. It’ll be my turn next.”

“We’ll see, Malfoy. We'll see.” Ron laughed.

Draco sighed. “Happy anniversary, Weasel.”

“Right back to you, Ferret.”

“Oh, and Ron?”

Ron lifted his head. “Yeah?”

“Don’t get too comfortable. We’re still going to have that argument, you know.”

Ron laughed and laid his head down again. “Of course we are.

lmfao loved it
CrazedEnigma chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
*fans self*

Wow.

Brilliant! Once again.
RissaBear chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Your story rocked! Really it did! I love the whole Ron/Draco thing and hope to see more of it! Well again good job!
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh, you made Draco like Ginny as a friend. Evil. I hate her. But i shall forgive you because the rest of this was so damn good! All of your works are. You are an incredible writer. If only J.K. Rowling would include a couple of these in the actual books...Lol.
SanzoGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
very good and funny! I love Draco and Ron ...Will you do another with Draco fuck Ron...? Can't wait for more!