Reviews for Bloodlust
Katsumi the miko chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
Lucy from the Elfen Lied series? Figures, she seems to be Alucard's type.
CodyGotKilld chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This fic is by far the best Hellsing fic I've read

on here,keep up the good work.
MissSexyRain chapter 18 . 8/7/2008
Funny, would you not say Maxwell? I have never been celebrated for my sanity. True enough that my malady deepens… so do-not-fuck with this Protestant-bitch!”

XD oh that killed me!
graypheonix chapter 25 . 6/19/2008
Hm, interesting. I do look forward to the future chapters, and stories containing them, that you might pen. Continue to live, love, fuck, and record your thoughts and ideas here. Ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
REmus Greyback, something from canon, OC, or Remus, our beloved fluffy werewolf from Harry Potter, turned on his head? Neh. Love the story so far, and I look forward to more from ya on this set. Ja ne.
graypheonix chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Hm, FUN! Love this story so far, it's well written, got that notorious Brittish tongue-in-cheek humor, and it's dangerous fun t boot. Heh. Continue to update, ja ne.
Tonnerre chapter 25 . 6/11/2008
Beautifuly done all the way through. But whatever happened to the priest? Did he go bat crazy and kill some poor innocent lesbian couple?

As for the voting, it's between The Dying Rose and Two-Faced. Can't vote for both?

*!

Alright then! Two-Faced!

See your works soon I hope.
Rictor Yagami chapter 25 . 6/11/2008
I vote for The Dying Rose. Pluse I hope that tramp Carmilla gets

killed by ether Alucard or Integra. Cool ending by the way.

Pluse I hope Integra gets paired up with Alucard.

Or Alucard can have both Seras and Integra. LOL. Great story.

Good Luck.
LichMistress chapter 25 . 6/11/2008
I cote for Crown of Blood :]
Green5Wolf chapter 25 . 6/11/2008
My vote goes to The Dying Rose, i believe that will be a very good history.
NoMatterHowMuchYouFeedTheWolf chapter 25 . 6/10/2008
I love this story so much! I'm sorry but my vote is between The Dying Rose and The Dead Sleep, I can't pick between them they both sound so good!
Black Fang 02 chapter 25 . 6/10/2008
Crown of blood. Awesome!
IRISHSOUL chapter 25 . 6/10/2008
YAYAYAY! VERY GOOD!
Matoska chapter 25 . 6/10/2008
Is there a sequel planned for this? It seems like there should be or it is unfinished. As for a father...Pip makes sense to me but then he would not live to see it born.

My vote-

The Dead Sleep-Sort of a post-Somniator. After the war with Millennium, Iscariot hears of the unexpected and violent demise of one Sir Integra Hellsing; however her corpse holds more than one surprise.
Madm05 chapter 25 . 6/10/2008
Oh my God, I loved this bit:

“You have always been a rotten liar.”

“Would you feel better if I was more proficient at it?” he challenged with a raised eyebrow.

It was great! And I loved Carmilla's line "Or Mistress". That was a beautiful line. Indeed, she is just one of those characters that you love, hate, and love to hate. I almost gagged when she mentioned Maxwell-you know, your obsession is a little unhealthy. The bit with Yvette was very nice to, I enjoyed seeing her, though her role was small.

Well, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Cheers,