Reviews for The New Recruit
castlefringereader chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Nyxia chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow! I like the way it begins! ;)

You published it in 2007 so, I hope you'll see my review :)

Sorry if I do some mistakes in my comments... I'm French Canadian and my english is horrible! lol

I just want to make a little comment on what you wrote ...

When Madeline says: "I know you never trained anyone solo before" ... Well, I'm sure he did before Nikita.

But it doesn't really matter! ;)

Hope I'll get trough your story! ;)

*I'm better in reading english that writing it lol ;) *
RK chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I've just finished reading your story, which was a great pleasure to me. However, noting that it was updated only back in 2007, it would be silly to expect you to write more. But in case you come around one day, please remember this story. It was wonderful and I would be more than pleased to see it updated. :)
dawn2dusk chapter 30 . 6/22/2009
really enjoyable story. Great job with the charactor development. Based on the fact this was last updated in '07 I won't be expecting more, but I would've really liked to read all the way through to when she graduates.
Queen Amy chapter 30 . 5/22/2009
Hey!

Your story is great! I love it.

Please continue soon.

bye amy
Black Tiger chapter 30 . 4/3/2009
Are you planning to update?

?
pheobep3 chapter 30 . 4/3/2009
Please update.
pheobep3 chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
Ohh that was so sweet.
pheobep3 chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
Oh god that was so Funny,I think i still have a tear in my eye from laughing.
Crazychick8472 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh my God I love your Stuff please please please write more soon please!
maipigen chapter 30 . 5/2/2008
i love this story-did you end it here after chap. 30? if you did, i get it, seing as we kind of know shat happens next, but I was soo caught up in the story and didn't want i t to end-...whimper...

if not, then put on your thinking cap and return!

and with all this said, i agree that M was a bit talkative, and N abit more ehm clumsy i believe the word is then I remindered her to be, but it worked...more more more
butimbroken chapter 30 . 4/12/2008
i started reading this last night and spent my morning reading the rest.

i couldn't stop. i loved it.

one of the best lfn fanfic's i've read.

god.. i miss the show.

-broken.
justme chapter 29 . 10/25/2007
I really hope you're going to continue this soon! Love reading your stories! Michael actually wearing pink was a bit too much I think, but I really like the idea with the birthday present..
Ann chapter 30 . 10/23/2007
Woohoo! Just got back from vacation and caught up! Thanks so much for the update! Excellent job! Will write a more indepth review next time when things settle down...I love Kita!
Sarah chapter 30 . 10/14/2007
YAY! So glad to see you continuing this story.

Looks like its crunch time poor Nikita. Hopefully Michael won't be too hard on her.