Reviews for Reefer Madness Continues
nikole salvatore chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
this is how it should have ended
DarkLadyYoru chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Awwwww :) its beautiful. I love it.
ClockworkScales chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Hi! I just wanted to say thanks for uploading this story, it was fun to read and although I did have some issues with the epilogue like Steven being the name of .. Steven's kid, and adding a bunch of new information to the story even if it is years later... I thoroughly enjoyed the other chapters. They were well set and played out. I expected Kelso to be a bit madder because he was in the series but hey, what can you do.

Great job!
Gina Arthur chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
I know the whole 'whoever can figure out the saying will be in one of my stories' has probably passed but uh...it's Fall Out Boy. After I read it I actually started singing the song in my head. :D Great story so far. Awesome.
luvcali76 chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
Aw... What a nice chapter to take with me to bed. :D For a minute there I was going to tell you to sleep with one eye open. Haha. I was like, if Jackie goes back to Kelso... ( Hahaha. Thank you for fixing that right away. I will catch the next two chapters tomorrow. ;) Fabulous job, darling. Mwah. Night.
luvcali76 chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Hey now! That was hot! Jackie playing dominatrix. Man, you nailed that one. No pun intended. Haha. You really did, though. Great smut.

"No Steven. This is my game and I’ll play it how I want to play it."

Haha. Awesome, babe. :P Go Jackie! But in the end, Hyde was the master. Brilliant. And uh oh, freaking Kelso, man, what the hell? Go away, Kelso! I was going to go to bed, but now I wanna know what happens, so ok, one more... Haha...
luvcali76 chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
OOH, I am intrigued by your A/N2 Sexy slavery? Nice. :P So what does Hyde think, he can mess with our girl and get away with it? On, no, no. He's up against the master and he has no idea. None at all. Haha. Great kiss, and I hope Jackie gets him right where she wants him now since he was being such a Hyde about the whole thing. Hehe. Great job. It's really late, so I may read one more and then continue later.
luvcali76 chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
He better be falling for her! -cries- Great chapter. And you know what's cool. STH is in my next chap, so high-five. Hehe. Just 'cause. :P Anyway, I'm glad he's coming around and in the BEST freaking situation, NO, the sexiest situation possible... living ALONE together. :D Kick ass!
luvcali76 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Yes, I know. I'm like, what, six months behind? :( I'm sorry, but I told you I would catch up and here I am. :D Ok, so Jackie is at her best when she's a stalking, conniving, evil demon in love with Hyde. She's so cute and I love the slave angle. It's kind of hot. Hehe. She cries and he makes dinner. ;) Love it.
Katie chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
I loved the story! Oh and I know the song I Slept with Someone in FOB and all i got was this song! i think i was a little late in replying but whatev. Great story JH forever
XXspuffster101XX chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
yay...happy endings for one and all...and yes...maybe some day we could write something together...lord knows I have all these fics started and never finished and songs to use for Spuffy, Jackie/Hyde, and LoVe...heh...so if ever you are interested...let me know...loved this fic and I love that scene when Eric has his pants down...heh...to drunk anyway...that and the whole beer warehouse scene was great in that ep...and that Hyde showed up when he did was perfect...that was how it should have been damnit...heh...kay...here endeth my short ramble

Zenkindoflove chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
Aw, what a really really really sweet ending. That just made me gush. Hehe.

I really liked that you took a different approach to the ending of season 7 as well. Those are always a treat to read.

Thanks for the shout out! I feel so loved :).
Zenkindoflove chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
Very sweet ending. I love that Red asked her to move in with them. This story was all around great.
XXspuffster101XX chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
even though I am familiar with the band, I don't remember which song this lyric is in...but the fact that you mentioned the Fall Out Boy concert in the first A/N was kind of a give away...so my final answer is...Who is Fall Out Boy?...heh...as for this chapter...you did well at rounding it off as the ending...but an epilogue would be nice to see the wackiness that ensues when the Forman's have Jackie AND Hyde under one roof...heh...really loved the story

XXspuffster101XX chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
yay...glad things went well after the little bit of drama...more than a feeling...more than a feeling...yeah...that song is gonna be stuck in my head for a little while now...heh...sad to hear that the story is coming to an end...but I am looking forward to it...update soon