Reviews for He Didn't Care
Jushiro Ukitake 2013 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Love it
EagleStrigi chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful and rough. Just to my liking :) Hence Mah name! :3 Really good and I couldn't expect anything else from The Captain of the Sixth Division! ;)
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I. LOVED. IT. :)
byakuya-renji chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
you so should do another chapter
SpanishPirate chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
...this...was...soo..hott xD i more of that ichigo and renji fangurl but sure as hell this will do lol maybe a threesome will...be next lol
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really like the idea of this. It would be great as a multi-chapter fic (heh heh, not that I'm trying to imply anything XP). Have a Happy New Years!
LaydeeGodiva chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
8D

Awesome! X3
Sai430 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
DAM THIS IS HOT!
SlavetoLokiandSephiroth chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was awesome I love Renji he is such a bad boy. LOL. Byakuya isn't that bad either. I also like Ichigo and Renji together. I'll keep a look out for more of your stories. TTYL.

Sincerly,

Itachilover18
Thereisnoonehereanymore chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow, that was short. . I should expect it! It was a one shot. Oh wells. I prefer reading one shots because I don't have to get all ancy while wating for the author to put out the next chapter, you know? I know I haven't updated in a really long time. I even have some work ready to get typed up. But I don't have it with me and it makes me so ANGRY! Well, it wasn't one of those things that made me go, 'Holy crapples, that was brilliant. Why isn't there so much more?' I do want more. But it just wasn't up there, you know? Well, good job and keep writing!

P.s. "Love is a strange thing. Sometimes it's sweet, sometimes it's bitter. Ah ah. But the sweetness of a bitter love, have you tasted it before?"-Koi wa Ina Mono Myouna MononI love the quote.
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
very very hot. ;P
Violent Dance chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I love it.. more ByaKenji please XD
Yang-sama chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
NICE
Red Princess chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
"byakuya's gonna start a nuclear war..."

he has the bad touch.

-muffin (CMT)
cold-crescent-moon chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Kya.

I love this pairing.

And I love your story un.

-Cold crescent moon