Reviews for Worth the Cost
SiZodiac chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
The story is interesting. Since you asked about how Bats is portrayed... Bruce Wayne is in-character, but Batman is out-of-character. he is especially "off" in his scene with Lois, because Batman is being too nice and friendly.

Bats rarely apologize, even when he is wrong, and he is rarely wrong. So generally it is treated as a BIG DEAL if he ever said "sorry" to anyone, doubly so in his more recent portrayals. Also, he talked too much, he shouldn't be so chatty in the Batman persona. finally, he should leave mid-conversation with Lois, that is how he is as Batman. Bruce is considerate and amiable as Bruce Wayne, he is NOT SO as the vigilante. Batman leaves immediately after saying what he comes to say, he almost never stays to listen.
Goddess of Justice chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I started reading chapter 1 about 15 minutes ago, and then I can't stop.

I'm still a little bit confused about the ending... But overall, it's a great story.
Supernurse chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Great cross-over. I loved the story line, interactions & making Martha such a wise, strong personality. Keep up the good work.
Wildfury chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
BMole chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Thank you for writing.

I loved this story and having read all stories availible here will now search out your other stuff.

Lishel Fracrium chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
ooh any chance for a sequel?
metaphor chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I just read this straight through and thoroughly enjoyed it. I especially liked your Bruce and the relationship you painted between him and Clark. Well done!
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Wow. I've avoided that Superman movie like the plague (way too much embarrassment) and you still managed to interest me. I love how I can so easily picture the characters in your writing. Very nice work.
Darian chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
WOW Your story is SUPER 8o) I would like to see what would happened if that scary lady with gurney managed to get Bats into same hospital as Kal. They would made great roommates. Or prisoners if they also got that window bolting nurse to watch them so they would not escape throught window.

8o) poor superboys 8o)

p.s. Sorry for my english 8o)
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I just love the ones where Superman and Batman get to work together... *grins* And Bruce has a positively WICKED sense of humor, doesn't he? *snickers*
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
i really enjoyed ur story!
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Wow... great story! I think you did a wonderful job of blending together the Superman and Batman mini-universes from the recent movies here. I really like that it was a character-study type of story, but still had a defined plot outside of that, without one overpowering the other. Is there any chance of a sequel to this? Once again, awesome job here!
GoldenRat chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Totally awesome fic, I love how the citizens of Metropolis all banded together to help Superman. And Batman's interaction with Lois and Martha was just great.
JadedofMara chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
love it! hope you write a sequel!