Reviews for Thanks, digital world
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2001
Leto. I\'ve said it a million times already... But... YOU ROCK! And so do your stories!
Spectrum chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Wow, that was beautiful.
Reko chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
This is verry interesting but it is sort of hard to tell who is talking. I know it is suposed to be part of the fun gesing who each caracter is but it would be nice if there was a key or list at the botom of the story.
TasChiBandGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Good story! For some reason, Digimon makes me think of the movie "Stand By Me". Mainly the line "I've never had any greater friends from when I was twelve. Does anyone?" makes me think of them. I know that some of them were like 8 years or 11 years but it's pretty close. But anyways, that's what this story made me think about.
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
This is great. They're are so in-character, and you're right... it WAS sappy. But the sappines made it good. I was a little misty-eyed at the end of this. Great work, Leto!
Snodin chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
::wipes a tear:: That was beautiful. Do it again! _
Mary chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Oh how cool! This is a really good fic Leto! Its sad yet sweet and very in character! ;_; *snifus* I loved it! _!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
*cries* ;_; OMG, that was so beautiful! *snif* Everyone was just so in character, and I especially liked Davis' thank you. It sounded just like him ;; Great job! -cali-chan.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 7/7/2001