Reviews for All In
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Cute story. I like the way you captured their competitiveness as part of their past history!
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
nice chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
-claps loudly- Wow. You really summed up their relationship. It was really great. Awesome job. -goes to read 'The Challenge of Victory'-

Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
The whole piano thing was just cute!
nirky chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I wasn't going to leave a review on this one, despite how much I liked it, but I just wanted to say that now the beginning of "The Challenge of Victory" doesn't seem so off. :) And the rest of the story feels even better now.
Purple.H chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
like any of your stories is this a excellant portrayal of both Cuddy's and House's character, it is beautifully written and the dialoge is great.

kaydee chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That was lovely! You got Cuddy's thoughts spot-on, I thought. Kinda sad though, like it'll never go any further than that...sob.

Anyway well done!

Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
okay, going to be honest here; i saw this and thought 'meh, i've got nothing better to do' so i opened it and read it and i was absolutely enthralled.

Damn, you just positively NAILED their relationship!

Love it, and how they both know it's there but kind of refuse to acknowledge it. at least out loud anyway.

i'm away off to read 'challenge to victory'

uber frosties!

ciao, Scribe.
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
All In

Author: JD11

Nice summary. From the summary alone, I loved it already.

Nice choices of words and the sentence construction is so full of emotion that even I, a petty reader, had felt what is it to be felt. I love it, seriously. You did absolutely well. Foreplay-exactly!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
good job with this :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
huddy4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
that was awesome! i loved it - you better be writing another chapter! you're so good with the two characters and if you are writing another chapter i cant wait to read it :-)