Reviews for One On Ya
despicableme chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Loved it! The cooperation of Slytherin girls with Gryffindors was very refreshing :)
C. Ool chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
OMG! I just finished reading all the chapters and I LOVED it! Please make more stories where the Slytherin gals clash with the Gryffindor chicks! LOVE IT!
jodie felton chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
love it x
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
YAY! Draco and Ginny are getting married, Daphne and Hermione are going out, Ron and Millie are getting married, and Harry and Pansy are getting close to married! Happy ending! :D I love the chapter Nikki! And no cliffie! Wait, I don't there's supposed to be a cliffie in the Epilogue. Unless of course there's a sequel..

Speaking of which, is there going to be a new fic? :D I'm excited to see what's in store! :D

Julie :)
College101 chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
great fan-fic. - write more pls.
readingreadingreading chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Awwww, I love this story and I love the ending! :)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
Ooh! Hermione and Daphne sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes LOVE! Then comes MARRIAGE! Then comes a BABY in a BABY CARRIAGE! :) Hah, always wanted to say that, and thought this was the perfect time :D Anyway, I love the chapter! Kinda curious what you'll do in the epilogue...and kinda afraid. Dunno why though...hm. Ah well...

Update please! :D:)

Julie :)
PurpleGem589 chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
I find the plot to be very interesting and it's overall a great story. Perhaps Draco is a little too kind, but it's okay. I don't mind too much (I always have to try and make him just a little meaner in my story...)
LeeeB chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
oh, i haven't read a good fiction in so long. bless you

and i totally forgot you congratulated me on my birthday n this one, thanks again :)

greets,

Chia89
PROCRASTINATOR TOMORROW chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
please please please please please please please update your story with a new chapter cause it's incredibly awesome! PLEASE?
Joanne chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
LOLLL

Very funny, keep writing!
3 chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
AHAHAHA.

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE.

Even the Hermione/Daphne couple... Not my first choice but I'm okay with it... Surprisingly... :D

KEEP WRITING~

3333
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
I had to read this whole entire fic over again because I couldn't remember what it was about...(shakes head). Frustrating...oh well, I love this chapter, and I definitely do think that Ron and Millie are indeed cute together, just like how I think Daphne and Hermione and Pansy and Harry and Ginny and Draco are cute together! (grins) Although, what I don't think is cute is the cliffie you wrote at the end! (scowls)

Update please! :D:)

Julie:)
A chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
There was this one chapter...

Where I didn't review for but the last line was like "The next day, Ginny wore her new clothes" or something like that, but I just wanted to say that I really liked the simplicity of it the sentence.

The simplicity gave, in my opinion, the readers more... excitement for the Draco Ginny couple? If the word fits.

Anyways, I think that everyone was in character... Except Harry Potter, but it worked with your story perfectly.

It was unexpected as well as other characters' personalities but it was believable.

The personalities are great too, I adore everyone and I adore the pairings.

Keep writing!