Reviews for Ten Things That Never Happened to Sam Carter
Fanfictionfanatic2324 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Seriously awesome concept and potential story that has inspired part of a epic serial fic I'm working on now. Poor Colonials and Cylons I can just imagine the shock of them dealing with say a renewed, healed and reeducated, retrained and renamed (and finally loved), Lt. Colonel Terra Grace Carter - O'Neill call sign Za'afiel (meaning Wrath of God) along with her very overprotective extended family. I can easily imagine Teal'c knocking Tigh out with one punch for the way he acted towards her in the series...
steadfast chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Now this is a story that I want to read about 70,000 words of.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Good job on this idea, I hope to read more of your work soon.

Any chance of a sequal to this chapter?

-Do you take suggestions?
SG1rocks chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
This is a real interesting idea. I wish you'd write a pretender xover with Sam having been brought up in her younger years with Jarod before she ended up at the SGC. It actually can make a lot of sense. And a nice little mystery for her SG1 friends to figure out.
Dusel chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Disturbing...yet SO VERY awesome as a concept...actually it's mind bogling then disturbing. Really good one-shot.
dreameralways chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Wow. Wouldn't that be confusing for Kara.

BTW, I think the Pretender one is my favorite so far. I loved that show and I think a Sam who was trained from childhood to be the genius she eventually becomes may have actually given Jarod a run for his money.
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
well that was a bit depressing, well done, but depressing
seanait chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
lol, i liked the MIB one! thats pretty funny! i can totally imagine Sam getting her first contact with aliens through the men in black program!

lol, how else did she get on the stargate dialling program team? being an astrophysicist isnt everything!

~Shay~
E. Nagrom chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
no fair can hear the horrid noise the table makes...

this is good please keep it up

E.
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Thank god that has never happened to Sam. Just the thought, they (pick a group, including the home grown) are crazy enough.
gater62 chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
This is a very interesting series! Would you do one for Deep Impact? (Are you even taking requests?)
ilovesg1andNASA chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
_ lol! i love MIB and carters my fav character so i might be a little biased, lol. this actually seems like it could be the start to a really cool crossover story! *hint* lol