Reviews for From Warriors to Wicked
This is good! I would have had Fireheart be Glinda and Graystripe Elphaba, but this is lone of the best fan fictions things I have ever read!
I love this! Padding through life, One short day, StarClan and I, Something bad and wonderful are the ones I like best. For good was great to, but it was so sad! Poor Cinderpelt! I love them all! They were so great!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 3/30
that was awesome!
Hawkheart chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Haha! That was cool! I saw Wicked last year so I recognized the lyrics and played the song on youtube while I reread it.
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
Ha ha!
WyldClaw chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
Sniff. this chapter made me sad. I had a friend who passed away three years ago and at her memorial service that following april and at the end this song was played. it is such a beautiful song (i play it on my radio show twice a year-in july around her birthday and in april around the time of the memorial service)

WyldClaw chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
good chapter! It is true that Cloudtail was furious at Tigerstar when he murdered poor brindleface. plus dustpelt was distraught when redtail was killed
TheWhalishLeek chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
the story is good but change the characters its driving me crazy
Kardula Bloodstone chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
OMG I can't wait!
Kardula Bloodstone chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
Kardula Bloodstone chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Hey me again! I have my Deputy - Rainfur - here with me and we're reading your Warrior - Wicked songs. Our favorite part of One Short Day is when Dustpaw says "Will you two shut up?" Rainfur thinks it's the best part, it's so Dustpaw! * Thats five stars for you!
Kardula Bloodstone chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Hey that's great except one small error, Cinderpaw kept saying Thornpaw and not Swiftpaw! Nessa doesn't make that mistake! Just though I'd give ya the FYI. Otherwise it makes sense.
Guitarprincess chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This makes me Joyified! my favorite musical (wicked) combined with one of my fave book series (warriors!)
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Ha ha ha! Now i will have this version of the song stuck in my head all day (hums the tune)

Awesome job!