Reviews for Life's Too Short
bloodmoonspirit chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Short simple and sweet, i liked it and it was sad, but it was realy nice and i enjoyed it a lot!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hey! Remember me? Lucky for you, I happen to love SG-1 and Daniel as well as Pirates and Will. I completely forgot about that scene until just now. I thought it was odd that she was crying and, of course, this was the only conclusion I could come to for it. Agh, I feel SO bad for them. And I love Daniel, but I find myself feeling quite strongly for poor Teal'c after that episode. Maybe you should expand on this. After all, the only Stargate we have left is through fanfiction and the DVD movies. *sobs* Gah, I miss my show. :( Very lovely little ficlet.

-DPSG1
Matt chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
When I saw Vala Crying I first thought she had miscarriage or had a baby then lost it. That episode was so sad I cryed and your story did to. I hope in the movies that Daniel and Vala do get together. They seem very perfect for each other. It's sad to that Teal'c might know about the baby and he will have a very hard time keeping it to himself. Could you write a longer one with them.
supershineygirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
sniff sniff *sob* that scene in the montage immediately made me think miscarriage. But this is even sadder. :-(
Pyroheart101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I think I actually started tearing up at that! *sigh*why does everything have to end so sad...Why does it have to end at all?
Anjirika chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Aww... *tear* ...how can 527 words make you cry? God Briar, you're brilliant...
StarSplit144 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I'd forgotten about that scene. The Vala crying. If I remember correctly though, I figured it was something like this.

~StarSplit
Venus4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
When i watched the episode, i throught the same thing. Watching Vala in tears like that I thought it just had to be over the lost of a Pregnancy/baby.. thank you for posting this fic its so well written x
LVB chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Oh that is so unbelievably sad! A nice glimpse into their world. Good job!
jade chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
All I have to say is there is a lot of Daniel and Vala left to our imaginations...within this episode they were together for 50 years. So with that keep writing and I will keep reading!
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I had the oppertunity to finally see Unending. Thank God for internet video. However, the scene's were deleted today off a major site for infringement rites. But, anyway, I saw the beautiful scenes between Vala and Daniel and especially the one Daniel holding a crying Vala.

Your depecition of the missing scene is without a doubt, extraordinary. All the other stories are great on this last installment. But your's made me feel the pain. It was great. You did justice to a ending series. Well done.

Until the DVD movies comes out. We anticipate the greatness of the show.
Celestiala chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
omg your gonna make me cry too. wonderful short story, very sad but great. i haven't seen the episode yet but i have seen bits and pieces. i can't wait till i see the episode in full and i reckon i'm gonna cry throughout the whole thing. well done on the fic.
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Wondeful one-shot. I like how everyone's jumping on the idea that Daniel and Vala had a baby and lost it. Kinda weird though too, but it has brought much fic into the world which is good.

And just remember there are movies coming;)
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
This seems to be the majority fanon take on that scene - that there's a baby or children involved somewhere. I love how everyone pictures them as parents... the most dysfunctional couple in two galaxies haha.

But seriously, nicely done. And please don't cry too much. You'll make me cry again.

kay x
Cheeseburger Cheeseburger chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw :( absolutely heartbreaking, but so good. poor Daniel and Vala.