Reviews for Warriors of Light and Dark
Commander Pacis chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Boktai and Lunar Knights are some of my favorite games and it's a real shame that not many people write about them. That said, I absolutely love how you took a scenario that must have happened to a lot of LK players and turned it into a well written story. I really look forward to see if you will hopefully continue this.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
I haven't played it in a while either, but I think everything is fine either way. -

Please update soon, and, maybe have Trinity guard the Bomber? (Maybe Dumas enslaved his spirit or something?)
I Am chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Quick question: Toasty is Master Otenko, right? In the next chapter would he recognize Garmr?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
CakeOfDoom, I think you meant to put down Trinty's and Sartana's spirits as possible Guardians. They too are dead. So that doesn't entirely mean that Ratatosk isn't a possibility.
CakeOfDoom chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
One to guard the Bomber? Hmm. That's a tough one. I was going to suggest Ratatosk, but he's dead. Oh, wait. I got it. You could use Trinity or the previous Sartana.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Interesting thought: Will Lucian ever meet or at least catch a glimpse at his weapons' namesakes? If I remember right, Lunar Knights is the result of Boktai 3's bad ending, in which Django dies and Ratatosk uses Sabata to awaken Vanargand. Whatever happened to our loveable Beast of Destruction? My theory is that Hel's, Jormunganrdr's, and Vanargand's souls were used to create the Scythe, Spear, and Sword of Darkness. Then again, it's just my opinion. Keep up the good work :)
LunarEmeraZ chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story! You describe everything so well, and it really gets your attention. I can't wait for more! :)
Zeruel'sOmNom chapter 4 . 6/6/2010

*reads more*

*reads even more*

Oh. Crap.

I swear, if the bloody Count (lol bad pun) makes a cameo, I want.
lurkingandreblogging chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
This is amazing! I really hope you continue it.

Make Aaron use the Ninja more! It's the best one.

Have you played the Vambery? In that, Vampires were resurrected. Maybe ye could have a resurrected Stroker guarding it?

~ZarosKnight (beat the game on all difficulties, LV99 on both, all titles obtained)
the 14th chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
DarkXRock. It's Garmr, the ice wolf from Boktai 1 that was in the Permafrost area. Plus, he's about the only classic Boktai boss with a tail.

Review-wise, this chapter kindled my intrest in the series again. Good job.
DarkXRock chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
is it hel's spirit? after all, the scythe is called hel, so it kinda makes since... however, i suppose it could also be the ice wolf from boktai 1... hm... i dont remember an ice boss from boktai 2 so... yeah, those are my guesses... (i cant remember the wolf's name...)
Kittycara chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Looks good! I had almost forgotten about this.

The only issues I can think of are that Aaron's eyes are grey, not blue. I think you portrayed Ursula rather well.

Hope to see another chapter soon!
Chs X chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the ghost is Garmr, isn't it. Lol, great story. Keep it up.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Glad to see that you're back to updating. I've always liked the Boktai/Lunar Knights games. Shame that there's not very much of them. Right now, I'm just in shock that you actually used the idea that I suggested way back. You just made my day. Thank you. :)
lady-of-destruction-aria chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I was so excited when I checked this site and saw this story had been updated. It's definitely one of my favourites. As per usual your character portrayals were fabulous, and you manage to spice up the plot while still staying close to the game storyline.

I haven't played LK in forever either...After reading this I really want to again, to tide me over until the next chapter. P