Reviews for The Wonderful Star's Demise
TheRandomPie chapter 2 . 1/16
From the majority of the happy stories I had read from this section, you have done the opposite. It is completely the opposite of an exciting, random and funny canon genre of the game.

I did not expect that cliffhanger, it made me feel that "Omg, s**t just got real".

Please continue this story! Its awesome! :D
The Nerd of All Cosmos chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
MORE, MAKE MORE.

o3o This fic awesome. And you know, there isn't a KatamarDamacy fanfic recommendation page on TvTropes yet, this could very well be the first one on there if I bother to make the page. ANYWAY, moar fic plox?
Esuterure2006 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Not bad keep up the good work KATAMARI DAMACY!
Cynical Mechanism chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
I like your story so far. You made the writing enjoyable and interesting. I wasn't expecting the last part to happen, but it came as a nice surprise. It's a good change in pace from all the Katamari stories that revolve around the prince being evil or misunderstood, or the father being completely and utterly horrible and unforgiving, thus leading into the former scenario. On the other hand, the story became slightly redundant. Your sentences were a bit choppy at some points, but they weren't over stuffed with descriptive words either. It's hard to find the medium sometimes, but you're close. Keep writing and I'm sure you'll be great at it in no time.