Reviews for If Only
The story generally has no plot or direction or goal or motive. It's just an easy slice of life piece focusing on family and social interactions in an alternate but similar Naruto universe.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 1/12
This whole chapter was really really wrong. The way they talked to each other is just
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2020
This is really good-
Pimity chapter 6 . 10/7/2020
what a bizarre, nonsensical story. I guess that's what accounted for good in 2007.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 31 . 10/4/2020
I'm not going to read the preview, since the second book is already out, but I have to say this was a *great* story from start to finish.

You avoided the most common fanfiction pitfall of explaining too much, which made the entire thing interesting from start to finish. None of the reveals were too obvious, yet they made complete sense (too many novice writers try to "fake out" the reader/watcher). There was a decent amount of completely original material, as well as a completely novel take on a well-worn idea that I think at least 70% of Naruto fans have thought about (what if Naruto had his family).

And not only that, but you made Naruto have to make a choice that was *hard* for him to make. One that put his greatest want at odds with his no-compromise personality.

This wasn't just throwing some characters in a situation and seeing what developed. This was...

Well, as you can tell, I liked it a lot. I'm still not entirely sure about the magic (chakra but better), but that is literally the only thing I can think to nitpick.
fiqacomel chapter 14 . 8/29/2020
Isn’t his father name Minato? Why Arashi then?
I’m so confused...
realfan16 chapter 19 . 7/15/2020
*whistles* nice !nice! i didn't see this coming *me very impressed and pleased* thank heavens this is complete.
realfan16 chapter 4 . 7/14/2020
TT_TT I'M supposed to be SLEEPING... meh who cares this fic is definitely worth it
baby-kitsune9 chapter 14 . 6/26/2020
why did minato's name go from normal to 'arashi' in this chap
ForestShadeau chapter 31 . 6/2/2020
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2020
What? Naruto almost lost to Mizuki? Honestly I wonder if you know what you are doing. Naruto literally destroyed him before he was a Genin and now he could barely beat him?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2020
Never mind, he is not a complete idiot, he is retarded.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2020
Naruto acts like a complete idiot.
Night chapter 14 . 12/18/2019
Arashi? Rajiri? I'm confused...
Night chapter 4 . 12/17/2019
I'm so used to Kushina that I keep thinking Meara is the sister, lol.
1,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »