Reviews for If Only
I love that Robin Hood referance
Laialy chapter 11 . 6/17
Omg finally answers from kyuubi hopefully
jasmineharuno chapter 31 . 6/14
this has got to be the saddest fic i've ever read
InfinityJ chapter 31 . 11/30/2016
You bastard. You made me feel things. I was legitimately crying near the end. When I first saw this story, I gave up at the second chapter. I admit, I thought that it was gonna be a stupid family cliché, but damn, was I dead wrong. You are an extremely talented writer, especially with your exemplary world building and the development of the original characters. You made me care about them. Again, how dare you. The plot was brilliantly twisted in ways that my tiny mind could never even dream of. In short, THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE HISTORY OF AMAZING THINGS. YOU CRUSHED MY HEART AND STOMPED ON THE PIECES, SET THEM ON FIRE WITH A FIRE JUTSU, FED THE ASHES TO A LION, THE LION DECOMPOSED INTO THE GROUND, A GAZELLE ATE THE GRASS ON THE GROUND, AND THE GAZELLE HAD A BABY, AND THE BABY GOT EATEN BY A GIANT PINEAPPLE FROM HELL. ...that's how you made me feel. So thank you. I'm going to read the sequel now. I swear to Ramen Gods, if that makes me feel HALF as much as this, I will find you. And kill you. With hugs. Wishing you the best,
~InfinityJ
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
im done... so annoyingly loud and dumb..
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
god! your naruto version is dumb as fuck!
desolatecookie chapter 31 . 11/12/2016
This is like one of the best stories I've ever read. The ending nearly made me cry. I can't wait for more of your fanfictions and the sequel.
Narutofanninja2 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Haven't read this in 4ever
Xcherokee chapter 16 . 7/25/2016
I'm so used to minato having complete control, I don't understand why he would just let his son boo's him around like that and punch him. Even bough naruto is right, I could never see minato just allowing naruto to do all that. Also he gives naruto so much freedom.
Xcherokee chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
NOOOOOO why did you make my baby Naruto so tall?! Naruto is short okay and minato is definitely taller than 5'10.
Xcherokee chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
Naruto is honestly so cute. Always trying to grab Hinatas hand aw he's like a hyperactive little puppy dog.
Xcherokee chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
This world is so bad ;( everybody but Naruto has a horrible life. I love the story so far! I always wanted naruto have an older slibling though not younger... Also I wished naruto was a little younger in this like 12 or so but oh well. I never gave this fanfic a chance before but now I'm glad I did.
Rogue Survivor chapter 27 . 6/17/2016
Ummmm, isn't he dating Sakura? You seem to have forgotten that in this chapter.
Rogue Survivor chapter 26 . 6/17/2016
Naruto is rather... useless.
Rogue Survivor chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
You know, the brain provides memories in a physical way, by moving neurons closer together so that they fire more with less stimuli. Soooo, technically, he would keep the memories the body learned in the prior sixteen years of life, allowing him to know herbs and other plants without KNOWING them. Seeing the plants would cause those neurons to connect and fire, supplying the information.
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »