Reviews for If Only
Narutofanninja2 chapter 2 . 8/31
Haven't read this in 4ever
Xcherokee chapter 16 . 7/25
I'm so used to minato having complete control, I don't understand why he would just let his son boo's him around like that and punch him. Even bough naruto is right, I could never see minato just allowing naruto to do all that. Also he gives naruto so much freedom.
Xcherokee chapter 15 . 7/25
NOOOOOO why did you make my baby Naruto so tall?! Naruto is short okay and minato is definitely taller than 5'10.
Xcherokee chapter 14 . 7/25
Naruto is honestly so cute. Always trying to grab Hinatas hand aw he's like a hyperactive little puppy dog.
Xcherokee chapter 6 . 7/24
This world is so bad ;( everybody but Naruto has a horrible life. I love the story so far! I always wanted naruto have an older slibling though not younger... Also I wished naruto was a little younger in this like 12 or so but oh well. I never gave this fanfic a chance before but now I'm glad I did.
Rogue Survivor chapter 27 . 6/17
Ummmm, isn't he dating Sakura? You seem to have forgotten that in this chapter.
Rogue Survivor chapter 26 . 6/17
Naruto is rather... useless.
Rogue Survivor chapter 15 . 6/16
You know, the brain provides memories in a physical way, by moving neurons closer together so that they fire more with less stimuli. Soooo, technically, he would keep the memories the body learned in the prior sixteen years of life, allowing him to know herbs and other plants without KNOWING them. Seeing the plants would cause those neurons to connect and fire, supplying the information.
Rogue Survivor chapter 14 . 6/16
Naruto IS the foreign chakra signature! *cue dramatic music* But really, it makes sense. Somehow, his chakra was sent across dimensions, into his mind. This chakra took over the alternate Naruto's brain, and was so used to being Naruto that it believed it WAS. So, it retained it's memories and made itself believe that it was NARUTO that traveled there. And now, if the medical professionals can figure out a way to expunge the chakra, it may go back to the Naruto in the original dimension, and sync it's memories with his. I really like this theory. I could expand more, but if that's not what happened, I think I want this for my own FanFic.
laelruin chapter 31 . 2/27
Messed UP ENDING! This is a totally cool story. Now I'm going to go find the next one... *Sulks*
You totally rock by the way. :) I really didn't see any of that coming!
Keep up the awesome work!
magolitaevans chapter 14 . 1/4
You forget to change the name of Minato in this chapter
DemonDragonQueen chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
What happened here! Why did you change Minato to Arashi? MINATO IS THE RIGHT NAME! NOT ARASHI! And Naruto's mom is Kushina, no Meara. Just saying. Good job, except for the names
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Nice character development for the first chapter
Hetomi chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
You are right it was evil, but I have the feeling it's only the beginning
pickles chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
I read this story a looong time ago. Started reading it again since its been so lomg and i forgot. Then i read the scene with naruto and his mom dancing. Now ive read hundreds of stories on this site, but that scene never strayed from my imagination. Like i didnt realize ive read this already until ch. 18 and then im like 'oh shit, this is THAT story?' So for the fact that something you wrote stuck in my mind for possibly years, i gotta say good job. Ill probably go read all your other stories after this lol
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »