Reviews for If Only
Rain of the Forest chapter 31 . 5/25
YOU ARE FUCKING CRUEL YOU KNOW THAT!
Lavi: *smiles in a I'm-going-to-leave-before-I-get-killed way* Alright, now I'm going to hide under my iron couch of defense while the author runs around avoiding my evil, psychotic, insane, maniac of a friend... *crawls under couch*
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 5/3
Um, I'm pretty sure Naruto's father's name is MINATO! Not Arashi... since when did you change the names?
Lavi: Let's not forget how you've been getting agitated whenever you see Naruto's mother's name... which is totally incorrect...
I've been trying to keep quiet about that for A REASON!
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 5/3
Did you seriously turn Kurama into a little fox?!
Woffie chapter 31 . 4/28
Such a sad ending,,, Poor Naru...
Galeiam chapter 1 . 4/15
Starting it off with an AU and two INO characters...huh maybe it'll be good.
long live marshmallows chapter 14 . 4/12
Who is Arashi?
Lorne Estel chapter 14 . 4/3
You missed changing Arashi to Minato in this chapter. Very good story so far I am really enjoying it.
CMVreud chapter 31 . 2/18
I just now realised that it's like a counterpart-worlds version of the Moon-eye plan of the Uchihahaha.
CMVreud chapter 19 . 2/18
Ouch, now that's a anime-worthy plot.
CMVreud chapter 13 . 2/18
Now that's an awesome cliffhanger.
I wished writers would use mid-sentence-stoppers more often.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 2/18
I can't but think they all, especially Naruto, that therewas something fishy with his head he didn't quite catch. And what's with the blood sample.
CMVreud chapter 11 . 2/18
You really know how to write a story that binds one, do ya'?
deathgrunty chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
As much as reading about Naruto having a family and with his parents alive, I think his life before he got thrown in a different timeline is much better, even for his friends.
PAVeY14 chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
I don't get the ending. Please elaborate for me as soon as possible since this story doesn't have an extra chapter.
louie436 chapter 31 . 10/15/2014