Reviews for If Only
OrangeStar802 chapter 31 . 4/17
I was seriously about to give up on this story when I read the first few confusing and weirdly written chapters with the sudden Merea and siblings stuff but it was really good that I didn't coz if I had I would've missed the progress that has become of your writing and the thicker plot which this story lies on. It was really good. Going to your sequel now.
Wind Dragon Master chapter 31 . 4/9
I LOVE IT MAN! (Or Woman). This is one of the best I have ever read! Or the best I have ever read! Continue making stories like these.
the hell? if she could do the eye thing why did everyone make a big deal about it when he activated it when they were trying to get in? couldn't she just lead them in?
kikise chapter 1 . 3/6
I have read a lot of fanfics about naruto, but yours is the best I have the pleasure of having read. You did an splendid job. I love it!
I'm currently reading "Rescue me"
I don't have a lot time now but later I will leave my reviw on the secuel too.
Thank you!
Riccardo Silviano chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Did I just sense a NaruSasu over here? *Whistles* I just can't resist saying it - pointing it out even xD
maconi chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
im confused on why you changed the fourths name from the manga name to his fanfiction name in this chapter
CrazyScythe chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
What the hell? How do you access your own mind like that without using any Yamanaka jutsus?
Twitchy chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I could practically feel myself twitching as I read the name ARASHI. I mean, seriously, you got the name right in the previous chapters, why get it wrong now?
But it was a good chapter, I just get ticked when the character's names get messed up, I already ignored the fact that you changed kushina's name so... Yeah.
DevilGene chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
made me cry... Naruto is truly an angel...selfless
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
night at the museam
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
im curious, when a world that's the same but people are changed, it was usualy one major event.

in a naruto movie, sakura's dad had saved the village instad and the people were opposites

what's with this world?
deb chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
first you call minato is naruto dad who is arashi? but it's good story
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
interesting
mutecebu chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
"My teeth or my—"
I laughed out loud there
mutecebu chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
DUM dum duuuuummmmm...

I enjoyed this chapter. I like the direction you're taking the story, where Naruto falls in love with the family. Also, I like that the Kyuubi is putting in an appearance.
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »