Reviews for Tainted Liberty, Dark Independence
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Nice. It got a little confusing with all the unnamed agents though, especially the fifth paragraph. I got confused as to which was which. Still, awesome job!
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Oh sick and coolness! I'm a big fan of the canon-OC..I'm wondering what you'll do with him next!
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Hmm, that was an interesting perspective. My only complaint? It is too short. An intro like this deserves a complete story attached to it. :)
Ranting writer chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Good I like stories from the point of view of the ground troops. kinda creepy though
Bluebird372 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
you have a very nice style of writing, and your story is awesome! keep up the good work! bravo.
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Very cool...and sorta creepy. Reminds me of Artemis Rae's Tabula Rasa, though I'm sure I won't be last to make that connection. I especially like how the guy realizes that what he is doing is wrong, but fails to realize that he has the power to change things. Even if he's just a cog, a cog that stops spinning can make the whole mechanism crumble.

...Wow, that was uncharacteristically philosophical of me. Sorry, I have no idea where that came from.

The Pterodactyl
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Wow, this is amazing. Very deep.