Reviews for International Relations
RoseGlass chapter 1 . 4/16
would be interesting to see how this couple deals with the end of the Tournament- any thoughts to, or have you already written a sequel piece?
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Very funny, and very cute at the end ;)
jupimako chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Cute! I love this pairing.
Huntington's chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I am sorry to say, your first sentence was enough to put me off. Just thought I'd inform you as to why I won't read it.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is pretty darn wicked.:D
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww! Would you be willing to do a _ years later type deal? This is so cute! I wonder what would happen when the tournament is over? Ahhhh! Too many questions!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Sweet
MySexyPack101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Please CONTINUE!
SoraTheElvainPrincess chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
AWWWW! The end of this was so adorable, while the questioning was absolutely hilarious. I especially love the blunt way Cedric told Dumbledore he "screwed Delacour". All in all it was a pretty awesome story!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aw, this was sweet, and I love the part with that Durmstrang student being hexed and his camera broken for his troubles.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
The great hall dialogue was pretty epic (and Draco was a nice touch). You always make Harry/Viktor so sweet!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I like it.
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
great story!
peterpan chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
oooooo, this is sooooo nice! Usually I'm a bit grossed out by underage pairings, but this one isn't bad. Harry seems mature. I love it, actually!

Sequel? No? ... Darn.