Reviews for The Lost Daughter The story of Genevieve Hardy
SBMFanatic chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
Wow,interesting.I love it.
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
lmao can't wait for the next part.
minicat14 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
oh my god! please add quickly some chaptters please this story is so good!
Heel Princess chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
yaY cant ate for more thnax for updates dont leave me hanging lol :)
Heel Princess chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
im intregged please update!:)
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Deffinatly a story to continue!
jada951 chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
hey there!

cool that you are writing a story. It takes a lot to post a story, so give yourself a pat on the back!

I just had a thought or 2,

first one being that if I were her parents, knowing I was taking her to aWWE match w/ matt around, I would have told her before!

but the real thought I had was she is so underage that for her and John to be together would be statutory rape in many states. You might want to tweak her age up a bit.

just a thought.

good luck w/ the rest of your story.

Keep writing, you will just get better and better!

J.
minicat14 chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
oh my god! keep going your story is so good. please add more chapters please!
PsychoPhoenix38 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
your doing great except i got a little bit confused with the dialogue. just work on that a little bit
always-alone-but-never-alone chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
wow, thsi is one BIG love squar (sp?) anyways! i love it!
PsychoPhoenix38 chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Alright, I'm not going to be mean. I started writing when I was 14 and my stories were a lot worse then yours. I read through them now and try to figure out just what I was saying. But because it's your first one and because of your age you haven't lived through what a lot of we have. I mean, I'm 18 and I still have a lot to learn. The whole John thing was kind of random but it's okay and you don't have to mention all of the "i know he doesn't have a sister" If people get upset at that it's their own problem. But like I said, you just need to live life a little bit more and as you get older and you write more and more your stories will get better I promise. And don't ask people not to be mean, it's kind of pointing out to people all the bad things. Those people who write mean things are just losers so don't worry about it. Keep up the writing, I'm really interested
always-alone-but-never-alone chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
i still love it even more then before because the discriptions are over with...YAY! anyways, keep up the good work! :P
CyberchaseKing chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
I'm liking the plot line. But just for constructive criticism, you might wanna make it a little more detailed. For instance, you kind of rush through scenes. Say you had a tea party scene haha you just kinda say they sipped tea and went to the bathroom, then they went outside. You don't really explain how somebody burnt their mouth or something. you know? other than that, i like the plot line and ch4 should be interesting.
CyberchaseKing chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
hot dot! this shit's intense!
always-alone-but-never-alone chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
ok i love it, but im going to flip out about something for a min...what the fuck couldn't you have put the god-damn descriptions (big word...lol) in the first chapter? other then that...love it!