Reviews for Unsuspected Love
KizifuAbarai chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Loved the story -, but your so mean! How could you end it like that. I seriously cried for 15 minutes after I read this cause there will be no explanation :(. All together though it was a great story -.
monkeyface0090 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I like it so far
Kire chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Akane MOon chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
u said scared how scarred...? was pretty good! lol
TehAwesomeHero chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
Ok I really want to do the squeal to this! I sort of have an idea for this. Six words Neji getting his ass kicked, and the last word is TWINS! That's all I'm saying now so please tell me if I can write the squeal!
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Hahahahahhaha, Deidara is great! He's so amazing!

Wait, why did Sori-chan suddenly vanish after that one part? T.T

Haha, Naruto and Itachi are PREGO! WOOT!

Next better be Deidara, dammit. XD
Fox-Sin chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
20$ on Sai and Naruto
cold touch chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
dude what is that japanese song i know it but i dont i know i've heard it before but i just dont know where so whats the name of it...for some reason it reminds me of Vanilla but i know its not that well i thought it was cute and i like itachi when he's being an lovey dovey older brother (not meant to sound like incest althouhgt...he dose seem to lean in that direction) :):):(
Dragon77 chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
inu-kikki demonic chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
wow thats is realy great story
CookieLady33 chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
The last chapter of Sasuke singing wuz so cute! I would hug him 2 death!
bob chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
i love this story plz update soon
IsuzuForever chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Aww sweet snow kiss! . Update soonly!
ShindoShuichi chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
lol I think you should update more... because I had to re-read it to find where I was.. xD

EllaCrain chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
The only thing that was messed up was the awards. You put 2 peopole as third.

anyway. Loved the chapter, chirstmas time is so exciting!