Reviews for My Little Badger
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 5/14
Sequel! Pretty please with on top?!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
love it!
Glowing Loudly chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Burmese Ferret Badger? Or European Badger?
Glowing Loudly chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
If it makes you feel any better, you actually got Desiree almost spot on. What makes it almost is that you made her a more calculating enemy, someone to really take into consideration on what she could do next, esstiantly, you made her more ruthless and cunning. But I don't think anyone minds that. ;)
Kimori Takahashi chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
I love that ending!
It cracks me up!
Andovia212 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
OMG, I LOVED THE DINNER CONVERSATION! I was dying the whole time! :D You do such an amazing job keeping both Danny and Vlad in character!
Calypso chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Omg this is hilarious. XD
JackFrost-300-TrueFrost chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
damn your good at making these stories i always liked Danny Phantom dude i can't remember but jack was kind of out of character so was maddie and also jazz i am not saying it to be mean just saying jack needs to be loud and stuff he is always happy and maddie always worries about and asks questions about danny also JAZZ tells danny more things to help him well just saying absolutely love your storie please make more!
DreamaDove93 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I TOOOOLD you I wanted fluff! Everything in EG/DoaS is so intense I needed something else to pass the time!
I started looking for something fluffy/funny to read Soooooo I read A son for Christmas (which is, btw, is still the cutest more adorable and heartwarming thing omg). After that, I figured I should reread MLB since it's been SO LONG since I even looked at this story! About half way through I realized that I never actually finished the story...

Oh, haha, this was so much fun! It was SO much more serious than I thought! I really really liked Danny badger, I think he was really fun. I especially liked that he spent the whole night annoying Vlad. I was very impressed at how well you wrote the transition from having a human mind to being an actual badger. I was very very impressed. Seriously, Pearl, amazing. When have you not been amazing? The banter between the halfas was fantastic. I especially liked that dinner at the fenton scene xD Oh! Haha, I also liked how did the morning Danny was like "good morning, mom, dad, jazz, vlad...VLAD?" HAHA, I couldn't stop laughing! Oh, it's just such a golden moment!

Well, it was funny for the most part, I did screeech a little when Desiree came in ;_; then again when Skulker showed up. Oh, yes, I was sad. Very sad. It was a little strange (and hilarious) to see Vlad and Desiree fighting like that! Ha! Also, business partners Skulker and Vlad. Tsk, tsk, they have no idea.

That was quite clever of you at the end, making us think that Vladdy was considering killing Danny in order to save himself. Clever, clever, clever. I was so stressed out in the last chapters-everything got so INTENSE! I actually expected Vlad to sort of reverse his plan B and sacrifice himself if all else failed in order that Danny could go back to his friends/family. I was really scared for his life, lol. I didn't think you'd actually hurt them but after the stuff I've seen you do to them, well, I was not sure. You don't have the best track records keeping characters alive :p

I thought Maddie bought Jazz's story a little too quick, though. I mean, she found the pillows on his bed and Tucker's gadget in an obvious attempt to make a fake Danny. She should have realized that they were trying to trick her. Who knows, teenagers are weird, maybe she decided Danny was just odd and moved on.

This story was so reminiscent of SiD and Checkmate... how many chapters was CM in when you finished MLB? Were you hinting at that other story with this one? Vlad's thoughts... his need to save Danny...his refusal to accept he actually cares for him and what that might mean, it's all terribly familiar...

So yeah, this story is awesome, you're amazing (as always), and I have to go get something to eat. Ta!
Bibbledoo chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
You left Vlad alone! I get you don't like him, but still!
Bibbledoo chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
What a way to go, huh?
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I'm scared at the sound of that.
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
This Vlad is creeping me out.
storyholder chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Awww, I wanted Danny to love him.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
Very very very good story. I really liked and I found it funny. Very good.