Reviews for Anything But
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So sad, but still so sweet.
numb-butt chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I wish he'd come back too! Reks is my favorite! lol. I think I just like the first character to pop onto the screen of each game, it's so weird and true. xD I was so determined to think he was alive after he was stabbed. D: I rooted for Vaan everytime he talked about Reks, i'm so creepy.

The ending was the best, because it was anything but (haha, lame pun) pointless. It just showed how the person closest to you will lie just to make you feel safe and better, atleast that's how I interpreted it... I thought a little Vaan chasing a cactoid with a wooden sword was hilarious, just so you know. :DD There needs to be more on Reks, they should've just made him the main character (even if I do like Vaan). D:
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aww, that was so sweet. I really loved the continuency you put in there. Also there aren't enough fics about Vaan & Reks.
Vaan Ratsbane chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw! This is really sad too! I love your stories their awesome! Please keep writing!
Vaoni chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I cried...so hard...at the end of this...

That was beautiful
That's SQUALL chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Aww, that was so cute, in a bittersweet sorta way :3 Nice work.

Hehe, I love Reks! But he's so underappreaciated ;; and rofl and your disclaimer XD;
straitjackit chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Aw, I loved Reks in the beginning and was all "yay yay yay! My fave characte- Oh for the love of the gods! 5 minutes? FIVE MINUTES?". (Er, yeah, most of my favourite characters end up dying, so... Eh heh...)

So this was a really nice, sweet (and maybe a little bit depressing) to read. It's sweet that he protected his brother's innocence like that.
ri-kun chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That was utterly touching and beautiful. The ending was what made it to something really remarkable. I loved how Ashe and Vaan connected on that one thing about the "stars". It really showed how much Reks and Rasler truly cared a lot for the two. Sad to say that they are alive while the ones who so wished to protect them died. It was so sad; and I'm with you about Reks. It's stupid really, but after the brief scenes with Reks, I loved him. -" If only he didn't die...

Great story about the brothers.
Specialk49 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This is a really cute little fic! I enjoyed it very much. But I have a question and I know that it's really stupid but what were the things that Vaan thought were stars?
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
*Sniff* Reks was too cool to die.. :(

Though the Vaan/Ashe bit when they were kids was so kawute!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw... this was so sad. :( But so sweet. You really gave Reks a personality when we saw so little of him in the game. And I must say, I truly adored the Vaan x Ashe in this fic... :D