Reviews for Hotter in Copper
Deathblades chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was a great story. I really enjoyed it. Great work.
000110 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Lol XD

I love the end, it made me laugh. The whole thing was really hot, and I just love Sasuke in this.

"And how did you finally managed to convince Uchiha to come back?

"I asked."

I could just imagine Naruto's face when he said that XD It wasn't that simple though ;)

I love this story, great job!

Maeko
C00kies.AND.CreAm chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
LOVE THE ENDING! Its so nice! And SASUKE came back because of NEJI! WOW. NICE. NICE.
sasu-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
i love this story so much ,thank you and i am a sasuneji fan - cool
AUehara chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hey, I loved!

the best: “Hyuuga looks hotter in copper than anything else!”

“SHUT UP, UCHIHA!”

“Make me, Hyuuga.”

I'm stil laughing at it! Oh, dear, it's perfect!
abstractGAMER chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Congratulations.

This is a brilliant fic, which made me chuckle and make an odd high-pitched noise I hope I'll never make again. Actually, my parents hope I'll never make it again.

It was utterly disturbing.

Unlike this fic. Yaoi, SasuNeji and blood. Kinky, I must say. And, I think you kept both of them in character, other than when Neji admitted that he wanted Sasuke to stay.

But that had to happen, I know.

Well, great fic. I'm off to read your sequel (Something About Silver, right? Heh. The name escapes me.) right now.

Keep writing,

Lyla xx
Aizana chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Nose bleed man! I love it XD
Pirate Javelin chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love YOU, I love THEM, I LOVE THIS STORY! Friggin awsome. You should write a sequal. Or am I too late? Hm, well, I totally adored this fic and I will surely read it again and again til I get tired of it. (gonna take a year or 5...) Buh bye!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
hahaha...omg...lol...that was awesome! Freakin awesome! I loved it! It was weird and all...but then again, the good fics usually are...hehe...u did a great job with this...and i LOVE the ending! And Naruto became Hokage! HELL YEAH! Heh...awesome!

Peace Out! _
GreenSkittlesForGaara chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! (haha, finding nemo)

usually im not a SasuNeji fan, but I luv this!

u, kind writer... are going in... MY C2!

YAY! (streamers everywhere and those weird party whistles)

BANZAI!
Tamouri chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
ok that one was kinda weird, i gotta admit DDB...and was this like a real fight or was it like made up? I'm all confuzzled...i still wuv u tho!

MAD LOVE DISEASE

Tamouri
the girl in the mirrior chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
love it
Kyoui-chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
And I do believe that is a pairing I have never read before. One that I've thought about, but never really had any attachment to.

But DAMN, does it work well! ... *tries to avoid inspiration for drawing it* (yeah, I'm lazy. *shiftyeyes*)

Ahem. Yeah. This was amazing. *love*

Kyoui
shintas1st chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
KYA! Awesome! It started out and I was all like " Sasu-chan has a blood fetish *yawn*" But then I was all like " OMG *nosebleed*" and then at the end I was like" *tsk-tsk* Naughty Sasu-chan." I lurved this story, but I just can't picture Sasu-chan coming back and everyone being happy about it...isn't he considered an S-rank criminal now? Oh well, it dosen't matter! Kudos to you! _
zzzDayDreamerzzz chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Omg! This story is awsome! Its both hot yet funny! .

Please wright more!