Reviews for Contradiction
Nips chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Ah, so true, so true. I think you got their relationship down very well. "He wonders how they can both end up feeling the same way about themselves, and if it because of their upbringing or because they are original and replica." That's also something I've always wondered about as well. It's such an interesting aspect of their being - at their cores, their values of self-worth are so similar, but they're the ones who realize it the least. Or perhaps, should I say that Asch realizes it the least?

I found the fic to be highly enjoyable. I like a story full of analysis and thought. I particularly liked the end bit with the eyes. When I read it, I imagined Luke looking into Asch's eyes and seeing what was there, but also seeing a literal reflection of himself. Good stuff.
darkangel.mya chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I love the imagery you used and the way you write their emotions! Awesome writing!
jinky chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Jinky likes it! Jinky loves it! Jinky needs more AschLuke moments! Yey! *ehem* Actually, when I first started the game, I think Asch is angry at Luke whenever he puts himself down because he is putting himself down. I mean, think about it. Un-shoune-ai wise, Luke is Asch's replica, so technically, Luke was once Asch. And so, whenever Luke puts himself down, he's indirectly insulting Asch because he was once Asch. Get it? _ Nice fic! Jinky likes it!
Yume Chikara chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
wow... this story is really cool! awesome!

I ever tought to make story like this for once, but I don't know how to express it

but it's no too angst... I just feel your fanfic ending is Luke is find what himself really are...

but.. yeah... I have another story about this replica-original... and I wan't to share with you XD

*but I don't know how...*