Reviews for CALL OF DUTY: Obstacle Course
not paranoid enough chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
It's been ages and ages, but I really hope you update this soon! I would love to know what happens next :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Oh My Goats! Please write MORE!
robster72 chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Fantastic you are carrying on this story. I know what you mean about learning to write again. I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
You updated! Yay! Plz update again soon!
Kelana-ti chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Gah!
Darn you! Cliffhanger. D:
Poor Dick. He better get a medal or something from all this pain he's been through. And I hope Eddington lives. Gotta feel sorry for the guy.
Have to say, love your inner Grayson dialogue. Very cool. Feels very coplike. The kind of stream of consciousness while Dick is going in and out, while Eddington and Smokes were fighting... loved it.
I was so happy seeing this in my inbox. I'm so sorry. Real Life can suck sometimes. I know how you feel; I recently lost a pair of grandparents, so... yeah. Glad things have come around.
Curious... what language did you learn?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate . . .Or face the wrath of Alfred for being so late!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Please update soon! I LOVE this story and can't deal with cliff hangers!
Danyellscreams chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Ahhhhh what happens? Poor tim I must know!
whumpluvr chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Finish! You must finish! Too good not to
thegirl1001 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Awsome story, I hope you continue ut, it's really spellbinding! XD
5-STAR chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Awesome story! Please update it
Yellow Cape chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Please do continue this story very soon! I have very much been enjoying reading it and would like to see it continue.
A Tragic Galaxy chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
This is a really great story! I read High Noon and enjoyed it immensely; you write Dick's personality perfectly. I was surprised to find a sequel as your last story ended so well, and I am finding this one as thrilling as the first. Nice job!
Kelana-ti chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Gah! its been forever since you updated! And I love this! Complicated, and I have practically no clue as to what is happening. It's nice. Really can't wait until next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
so, I just wanted to say i'm so glad you updated, I just got into this fandom, and I have to say, you're one of my favorite authors on here. Good chapter, can't wait to find out what happens next :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »