Reviews for CALL OF DUTY: Obstacle Course
Caramel Machete chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
What a cliff-hanger! So many unanswered questions. I know the chance of an update is slim, but I thoroughly enjoyed this work, as well as call of duty 1. It's so hard to write first person POV well, especially when the narrator is potentially unreliable (and sometimes unconscious!) but when it works, it is just so much fun to read! Well done. I really loved the insight into Dick'a thought processes and experiences.

Who gets shot at the end? Is Tim ok? Is Dick going to survive this whole mess without permanent injury? What about the hints of potential brain damage and that his hand wasn't healing right? What happened to Roy and Donna? But I just loved this fic and hope you are still writing.
Shadows chapter 10 . 1/21/2016
Hey. It's been a while. I hope you're okay. Great story, by the way, I love it. Wish there was more.
not paranoid enough chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
It's been ages and ages, but I really hope you update this soon! I would love to know what happens next :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Oh My Goats! Please write MORE!
robster72 chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Fantastic you are carrying on this story. I know what you mean about learning to write again. I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
You updated! Yay! Plz update again soon!
Kelana-ti chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Gah!
Darn you! Cliffhanger. D:
Poor Dick. He better get a medal or something from all this pain he's been through. And I hope Eddington lives. Gotta feel sorry for the guy.
Have to say, love your inner Grayson dialogue. Very cool. Feels very coplike. The kind of stream of consciousness while Dick is going in and out, while Eddington and Smokes were fighting... loved it.
I was so happy seeing this in my inbox. I'm so sorry. Real Life can suck sometimes. I know how you feel; I recently lost a pair of grandparents, so... yeah. Glad things have come around.
Curious... what language did you learn?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate . . .Or face the wrath of Alfred for being so late!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Please update soon! I LOVE this story and can't deal with cliff hangers!
Danyellscreams chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Ahhhhh what happens? Poor tim I must know!
whumpluvr chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Finish! You must finish! Too good not to
thegirl1001 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Awsome story, I hope you continue ut, it's really spellbinding! XD
5-STAR chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Awesome story! Please update it
Yellow Cape chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Please do continue this story very soon! I have very much been enjoying reading it and would like to see it continue.
A Tragic Galaxy chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
This is a really great story! I read High Noon and enjoyed it immensely; you write Dick's personality perfectly. I was surprised to find a sequel as your last story ended so well, and I am finding this one as thrilling as the first. Nice job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »