Reviews for The Paths Less Travelled
justjoe chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Another promising story unfinished. A very enjoyable and well written read.
MalSer chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Kosh's last line totally hooked me, I really hope you return to this story someday.
MalSer chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I'm usually not a big fan of "Enterprise" fanfic but I'm really enjoying this tale so far and just wanted to say thanks for writing it.
AlbertG chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Boo. Hiss. Snarl. Been over a year now and I know you have more. T'is time. More writing.

Skeet
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
George vs. Soul Hunters!
SuperiorShortness chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I hope there will be more soon! This is the first cross with Star Trek that the Vorlon comment that it is a good thing... I'll be further amazed though if the preserver theory is revealed and there are tons of Earth's around, and more first contacts... Though I hope those other Earth's won't come for much, much later.

A big fan,

Kevin
Huitt1989 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
great story and i hope to see more of it i like StarTrek Enterprise, good show while it lasted.
darthridian chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
interesting development, and the vorlons know of the preservers, hopefully StarFleet can send in re-inforcements.

hope to read more soon and keep up the great writing mate.
aznblackhowling chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
When is the Dead like me part of the crossover coming in?
James Axelrad chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
great stuff. well worth the wait.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
"If this is right, we are over two hundred years in our future. If we go by our calender, we're in the mid to late 24th Century."

"Oh boy," (Sam) said to himself.

sorry i just read that little bit of the ending and that was the first thing that hit me. Love your story up to this point. I would like some more, Please.
Pyrion chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Just started reading, appreciate the long length of the chapters unlike most crossover fic updates that last a whole minute. Only one nagging complaint: "Hernandez," not "Hermandez."
cjcold2 chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
Nice to see this story updating again.

Look forward to more.

Since they are updating the Battlewagon are they going to keep any fighters they captured as well. Who is going to crew and command the Battlewagon? Are they going to use it as a support type vessel or a fighter.

I would suggest they set up a base in a binary system like Alpha Centauri since they have been told they are inacesible to the local powers.

More soon please.
Ranmakim74 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Keep up the good work.
Gaby chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
This is Great.

the tech edge of Enterprise have is much less then TNG have.

I hope the Next chapter will see the reaction of the Alien Ambassadors to Enterprise.

Keep the Great wokr coming.