Reviews for Dude, It's Him!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
Love the chapter.

This chapter is really funny.

FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 7/22/2007

Love the chapter! UPDATE!
Kaoz chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Love interest? Not really needed because uuh she’s not going to the future and Winchester's do have to go back.

Carling is too close to Carl so maybe go with the other one.

Contest huh? Well, I have two chapters to my VH fic and not much else, you wanna use that one? let me know and I’ll post it so you can read it.

But I like the story so far, cant wait till you post up more chapters. You might want to make them a little longer, please.
LadyRogueTiger chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
If the character is pure evil, Orenda... If she has some good in her, Carling.

I also think that you should maybe bring up Sam's little trist with a werewolf. I just think that Van Hellsing would find that... hmm... lets say interesting... LOL!

Great job, I'm looking forward to Chapter 5!
Mistress of Destruction chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Wow! Another quick update coupled with another great chapter!

And by the way, you are very welcome! I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself, so I can understand. But every writter needs constructive praise just as they need constructive critisism.

I think if I picked a name for the new villian... it would have to Orenda. Sounds a bit more sinister.

And the contest sounds intresting. Well update soon!
suinamodnar chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
I like the name Orenda and I like the idea of putting an OC in that is NOT in the fic, sweet. More people should do VH meets SN. Sorry rambling. NEwayz I like this fic
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
I’m so very happy that you updated so soon, it was really good. Thank you, and if you keep writing I’ll keep reading.

There should be more of these but I can’t seem to find many.
LadyRogueTiger chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Normally, I don't like time traveling tales, they don't fit in with the origianl story all that well, but, I must congragulate you! You have done a spectacular job combining these two stories. Love that you referance the book, while useing the movie of Van Hellsing for your story. It creates a realilism to Sam's point of view, yet provides the reader with a visual base for the Van Hellsing side of the tale. Great job.

This is as far as I was able to read in one night, and I'm looking forward to reading more so I added this story to my Favorites.

I am currently working on a Supernatural story and hope to have it up by Christmas.

Have a great day!
roxy071288 chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
ZOMG! I LOVE this fic L-O-V-E caplocks! I totally like Orenda as a villian's name, it "strikes fear into the hearts others". An OC O.O, I don't mind OCs as long as they aren't sgnificant (i.e. peasant #14 peeling onion or monkey #5 with banana in ear)
chat-noir-91 chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Well i have no idea about the whole "name" thingy because I don't know any of those names...but Orenda sounds cool! Anyway awesome chapter! :) Please write another very very soon!

angeleyenc chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
this is good! plz update!
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Great, I loved it, can't wait for the next one. Thanks
Kaoz chapter 3 . 7/16/2007

Finally a new chapter! ) I'm giddy now let me go read...
Mistress of Destruction chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Holy! You updated! Good job. I don't think you need to be so hard on yourself. Thus far the characterizations are really good. Keep up the great work!
suinamodnar chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Well I've never seen an episode of Buffy in my life. So like the fic idea but I've no ideas of my own to give you sorry(

Cyber huggles Izzy