Reviews for Dude, It's Him!
Pikouaencore chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Ye ! An update ! Wasn't sure if I should have been hoping still or not ... but here it is ! And it seems real good to, how's gonna be the thrust between the 2 sets of character ? And will VH learn about Sam ? tumtumtum ... Thanks for updating, will wait impatiently for more ...
Artemisdesari chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Squee! Update! Love Van Helsing and I liked the way that Dean was completely oblivious to who he was! So this takes place after All Hell Breaks Loose, huh? So Dean is still in the clutches of his deal with the demon? Would love to see a hunt with the brothers and Van Helsing, would be the ulimate thing for me!

I'll stop rambling now

Artemis
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
Great chapter!

For a moment there I though u abbanded the whole story.

And don't worry. U didn't offended me about Buffy. I never did like those shows. ew.

Update!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
this is good! plz update!
tsebehtsiellivllams chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
is this story a hopeless cause, or can i still beg for an update? if you're still wanting ideas or something i could probably help maybe...
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
I do hope you will keep going with this, I would love to read more.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
...

You stop there! omg! Great fic so far.

Yeah, I know what yeh mean about writer's block. Damn fireies, where did they sent my mind? God only knows. lol.

update so soon as yeh can.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
My fic pretty much deals w the poochies as well, though someone's there b4 VH though its not going so well then of course my chars catch one which is when VH shows up. leds to all kinds of trouble afterwards just not sure what kind of trouble. i liked that Sam N Dean r there though wish i'd thought of that first but hey I've got no idea how to incorporate that part into my fic.

I really do like yours n ure doing great keep it up.
Kaoz chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
I really enjoyed this fic. I hope you post a new chapter soon considering I've hit a big chunk of writers block in my VH fic. )It's why I havent posted it.

So, for ideas send me an e-mail maybe I can help get the ideas going with yours.
fairyofmusic chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
this is too good! keep updating please! more story time!
AngelEyes chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
OMG i want more.i can so see sam going all fangirl meeting van helsing wait for the next part:-)
Artemisdesari chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
OMG! *rolls on the floor and dies laughing* so funny! Loved Sammy's reaction to realising that it's Van Helsing and I would love to see how VH reacts to the two boys! Update as soon as you can!
Mistress of Destruction chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Great chapter! As for ideas, since you introduced that Van Helsing is after werewolves and since both Dean and Sam are good at dealing with them (though the werewolves in Van Helsing look a whole lot different than the ones in supernatural) you could have the boys help Van Helsing with those nasties in return for his help in getting back to the future. Though because of the boys more secrective nature maybe hold off on haveing them tell Van Helsing and Carl about where they really are from for awhile.

Oh, and I liked how you switched POV's. You didn't back track like some authors do.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
chat-noir99 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
LOVE IT!

Absolutely am in love with this story!
Hazgarn chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Really liked this chapter. Geeked Sammy is a fun Sammy.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »