Reviews for Dude, It's Him!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Awesome so far dude!
Snowball's-Chance chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I like it. It's turning out really good. I'm not too familiar with Van Helsing, so I don't think I'd be much help. It's good, though
DarkMind1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Great chapter! I really want to see where you go with this!

P.S.-

“We’re definitely not in Kansas anymore”

HAHAHAHA! Best line EVER!
Dragonflm61 chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
PLEASE don't give up! This is seriously an amazing idea and an awesomestory so far. I really hope to see more of it soon!
roxy071288 chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
heehee...i wonder how dean will react!
liz chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I think this fic has potential. Maybe you could have the monk do a little research on how to reverse a fairy circle while Sam Dean and Van Helsing go off and fight evil (Perhaps a Necromancer is menacing some Town-folks with the walking dead).
Snowball's-Chance chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
"Frickin’ fairies" That made me laugh.

Good start. Really endearing. I'm excited to read more!

Keep on keepin' on
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
ALERT ON!

I'm intreasted!
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Van Helsing? Awesome! Are there going to be any werewolves and/or vampires? *cough,cough, wink* Anyway, it's great so far and please update!I wanna see where this is going! How perfect is a story with Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, AND Hugh Jackman? So hot! :)
chat-noir99 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Yay! Van Helsing! Love IT!
Ghostey chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Hahaha, a lighthearted exchange with faeries. Damn faeries, always cause so much trouble. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. I'm a huge fan a crossovers, especially ones that have a legitimate reason for crossing over (not a far fetched one) thankfully Supernatural lends well to the crossover genre. Can't wait for the next chapter. (And I'm looking forward to when one of the boys exclaims your title... ooh, I'm giggly just thinking about it haha)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4