Reviews for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Keep up bro, keep up
notyourleo chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wonderful. I love it.
Kat Morning chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love the ending of this. The compartmentalizing between Kennedy and Leon is also a really interesting idea, and faintly ... spooky. But the ending is what ended up selling me. Really good fic. Thanks for posting!
KnightOfNevermore chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Thank you, O' Ruler of Awesome writingness! I loved this story, your characterization of Leon was great, along with his relationships with his coworkers. I especially loved Claire and Leon's interactions, it was very genuine and smooth. Great job, I hope to see many more fabulous Cleon stories in the future! Thanks so much for writing!
ShanaO chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
SERIOUSLY. I love this!
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I'm, so late in reviewing this but this was very sweet.
Liz Ruelas chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Miss Gwen

I love your writing, and i love this as well, but I did find myself disapointed when I logged onto to find villany and its counterparts gone. I hope to continue reading your work.
girl of spunk chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aww, I hate some of the reviews there who bash.

This is a lovely Cleon fic, even if it's Leon-centered. I love the interaction of the characters.

I just love it, actually. :D
The Watchman chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Awesome simply awesome, how I wish I can write character's personalities into words just as seamlessly. This is so worth the time reading it. :D
trace chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow. Truly enjoyed reading this.

IMo, v. true to the personalities of the characters. Nice banters, nice development of character too from RE2 to RE4 and beyond. Like the Claire/Leon friendliness. LOVE IT. THanx for writing this.
V956970 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Love it!
TTiTT chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
A Slight LeonClaire... man your nothing but a f/u/c/king lyer
C-rex94 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
thats so cute!
Dark Soul chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
A Slight LeonClaire... no s**t. I didn't see any.
wulfgarfang chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
it baffles me how such a magnificent piece of writing has so FEW reviews! to say that you got leon's peronality down to a tee would clearly be an understatement. it's so refreshing to read such good writing. even nicer when it includes characters you're really fond of. i have to tip my hat to you - kudos! - wfang