Reviews for Shattered
Ej chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This was so angsty yet nevertheless, beautifully crafted. As a reader, I could really sense the agony he was feeling as she drifted further from his grasp. It brings to mind that certain idea/truth that the consistency of one's presence in life is just as equally (or probably worth even more) important as doing something grand for your loved one. After all, like the saying goes, 'It's not big acts, but it's small, consistent acts that makes a difference.'
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
You should write more VK fics for these ZeKi are wonderful.
I loved it!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
oh, that was wonderful! :)
YuukiLovesZero chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
And this.. is what Kaname could truly be thinking. You just have so much insight into the show/manga in general! I love it, that you can read into his actions and reactions so much!

Please write more! I love your writing. And maybe some ZeKi stories .. Cause those are my favs :D

Yuuki x Zero forever 3
Teagarden chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is extremely good. I love your take on why Kaname is so interested in Yuuki, and the way that you portrayed Kaname. Excellent job.
Jvonr92 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very good! I like your style of writing ;)
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
BRAVO..BRAVO..BRAVO (CLAP CLAP CLAP)! One of the most moving, emotional, best written pieces I have ever read. Seriously, I have had some work published, this is excellent work! You should consider taking up writing as a career. Your use of imagery, vocabulary, everything was superb! If this was an actual play I would be throwing flowers so BRAVO!
Rachynn chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Poor Kaname, he would do nothing too. He was remarkably in-character in this fic, which was great.

I like that you explored the whole range of his feelings.

Thank you for something so wonderful!

-Rachynn-
VAMPKNIGHT chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
i luv these stories! keep writing and dont forget to keep making more of these. BTW:DONT MAKE A YUUKI/KANAME STORY HE SUCKS ZERO RULES!o_o
none chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I love this! Omg I could so see this happening, if it did, you totally kept kaname's character in line. You clearly showed how much kaname loves Yuuki despite the fact that his heart is breaking...(sniff!)

But in the end for some reason, i want yuuki to be with zero. Kaname to her has been her idol since she was a child, but now that shes growing up, half of her life has been spent with zero, not kaname...so thats why.

Again, I love this one shot. I love your other one shots relating to this as well, but this one is my favorite because as an author, you made your reader sympathize, understand and respect the character that you were writing about. To me, Kaname ended up looking like the good guy in the end!

Well anyway keep up the good work!
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hmm...it's interesting to see it from Kaname's PoV, but that doesn't change the fact that I still wish the manga had gone differently. And I can completely imagine Kaname thinking of Zero as 'him'.
someonecool93 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That was cool. It'd be better if you say Zero's name at least once though.
scarletpagan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
wow that was heart breaking. i can never chose between zero and kaname and that just made it harder, darn. again its not fair that u get all the talent (pouts).
lady.grae chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Meh. What do English teachers know? Their silly 'rules' about not starting sentences with 'and' or 'but' or all the rest don't really apply to this style of writing.

I love all of your little diamonds that I'm finding as a trawl through the older stuff in the listings. (I'm a new convert to the site) They brighten my day. :)
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very nice. I have no idea how the relationships will work out in this manga (looks like Kaname will get the girl, but he's not exactly the hero either) but this is a very good exploration of Kaname's feelings while Zero and Yuuki were hot and heavy. I like how you pointed out the quasi-sibling bond playing a role in the budding, though twisted, romance.