Reviews for Bleeding Pain
Birthday Girl chapter 2 . 6/23
Should added Edward's POV
AwesomePersonSay chapter 2 . 6/14
This story is very emotional. No girl should ever have to commit suicde because their loved ones left them. There is a quote, "Set them free. If they come back, they are truly yours."
Feenrai chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
This was SO sad! Very, very well written...I was really pulled into the emotions, and it was one of the most believable suicide stories I've read...but you broke my heart twice. First by the sadness of the actions themselves, and then by giving me hope when Edward arrived that she'd be okay, only to dash it at the end. Why couldn't he be selfish and just turn her as soon as he got there? Just once Edward be selfish so you and Bella can have a happy ending! I'm sad that this is marked as complete with such a question hanging in the air, though I suppose that's probably part of the point anyway, isn't it? It's a very good, albeit evil thing to do, I must say. This short ficlet was very well written, and I enjoyed it immensely, in a morbid sense. Just know, I choose to believe that he turned her after all and magically it worked and she was ok and in time they worked through their problems and lived happily ever after:P Is it really any more unbelievable than that vampires exist in the first place? ;)
Feenrai chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow...what a sad chapter/story! It was very well done, however. Her emotions were described in a very clear and realistic manner. It also prompted me to have a question in my head...why DO people make fun of cutting? Why DO people make fun of people who are obviously suffering...such a cruel world, isn't it? I hope the second part of this isn't too depressing...lol
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
You better not make Bella die! :(
ever4 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Me gusta mucho. Very dark, entertaining. Good job...
LittleMissTwilight1111 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
i like it
Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
is it possibl do an edwards pov of this? plz? P
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
yep corse i do. i'm not an idiot, well i am most of the time...

anyway i love the playlist, i love breaking benjamin and linkin park.

are you going to add more or leave it as it is? i just want o know. i'll put this on stroy alert just in case ;).

it is amazing, i thought this is what would happen in the real new moon, rather than her being so depressed. i really like this, if you could add to it i would be thankful.

*puppy eyes* pretty pretty please

g-i-s
Kuh-Meel chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
NO! Bella can NOT DIE!

haha... XOXO!
ConfusionPixie chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
write more! this is soo good!
jessica chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
i love that please write the next chapter
I only HELD the gun chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
That's twisted. I like it.
Lola chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
woah this is a very morbid story. its sad and ironic that she dies because of a lie that edward told trying to protect her.
RosieWilde chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
This was so powerful. Not what I wanted to read, but very emotive and potent. Really well done.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »