Reviews for Choices
angeljme chapter 3 . 3/30
inuyasha is such a coward! hmp!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
OKAY I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY NOW
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I HOPE KIKYO BECOMES A RAGING BITCH
IF SHE DOES THEN GOOD STORY
IF SHE DOESN'T I'LL HOLD MY JUDGMENT
SplendentGoddess chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Good story! So nice to see someone point out how their vows to each other really were that strong of a commitment. I don't think I've ever seen anyone take it quite as far as you did though, in having Inuyasha believe they were already more or less mates, simply having yet to consummate the relationship. Most of the time it's worded that he feels they are 'going' to be mates after the defeat of Naraku and blah blah blah. I also liked that you had him locked out of the well when she broke the rosary. I was actually hoping that would happen, 'cause it's my personal belief that the rosary is probably what enables him to travel through. Good bit of drama it made, Kagome waiting on her side, wondering why he hasn't come, meanwhile Inuyasha's locked out, wondering what the hell he did wrong. It was rather hair trigger of Kagome to sit him and run away RIGHT away, without waiting to even see if there was any indecisiveness in his eyes, any hesitation other than how to let Kikyou down gently. Finally, I loved that Kikyou wasn't turned into a bitch, accepting his choice. It is rather Butterfly Effect, isn't it? Had that vendor not asked her if she wanted an apple or plum, Kagome would STILL be wondering where Inuyasha's heart lied, LOL. Good story!
Diosa Luna chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Awww, que dulce, bueno los celos ciegan a cualquiera y más a las adolescentes. Pero bueno, todo salio bien.
InuGome chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Ahh. What I love about this fic is that it's like a journey. A journey for InuYasha and Kagome, for InuYasha and Kikyo, and for each one of them. And it was also a journey full of choices.

I love how in the end, we see Kikyo once again. You pictured perfectly how she began with a choice, and finished with one. It's true though, and it fits, too. Even in cannon, she, along with the other characters, but mostly Kikyo, had to make a lot choices in her lifetime.

Great story, great ending! You truly did an awesome job on this wonderful fic! Looking forward to reading more!
Kaida-chan chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
SIGHS.. As much as I love you Kagome-nee-chan, there are just times. I mean srsly! YOU CANOT BLAME EVERYTHING THAT GOES ALONG WITH YOUR ISSUES ON INU-AN-CHAN!Now that that's out of my system. *{;)
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
She better not cry. This was hard enough without her using the tears on him. It was an unfair battle tactic!

Hahahaha, that line made me laugh so hard!

.Such. .Writer.

I loved this from start to finish. The plot was amazing, and the writing was flawless. One of the best InuKag fics I've read! Thanks for this minna-chan! :)
Vineyard chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
I can't believe I've never read this before! Its simply amazing! :) Wow. I loved how you portrayed Kikyou! You didnt make her a back stabbing bitch, nor a slut with no self respect! In fact, my fave character in this particular one is Kikyou! You gave her elegance and poised, yet at the same time kept her in character, particularly when she still wanted Inuyasha to be human! 3ed it! I love InuKag and always will, but for the 1st time, i can say i love Kikyou!
bloodyrose1294 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
THis was really interesting :D I liked it and thanks to you I don't hate Kikyo as much lol
Malicious Moose chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
lmao! This story was great. Specially the last chapter. *shakes head* Too funny. Well take care!
Neomeneomine chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
HA! I hadn't ever connected those two promises, thanks for putting a new spin on things!
kaki112 chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Great story as always.
Deathmvp chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
I love it. This is the first time I have seen a truly diffrent reason for him picking. I love how to him he already has and is working on moving it to the next part and he just thinks she already know. THis was a great and diffrent story idea.
Dragon Ashes chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Very, very nice! I'm a fan of many of your works - okay, not the one about Kagome's funeral, but several of the others - and I must say you keep getting better and better. I'm aware that this particular story is over a year old, but I'd still like to give you my compliments and a big "Thank You" for sharing it with us!