Reviews for Street Sharks: Redux
The Random Coyote chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Love this chap
Got to love jab
The Random Coyote chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
I love this chapter this chapter has been a gife from God to me. feel good knowing u served God by making this chapter for me:)
The Random Coyote chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
so awesomely writen
The Random Coyote chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
love this story
The Random Coyote chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
so awesome whoaaaaaaaaaaaa!
The Random Coyote chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
you should really cont this
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This looks interesting, why did you guys stop updating?
The Random Coyote chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
very nice writing and pleasant to the senses I wish you would continue the story
KingofthePen25 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Awesome Story! Incredibly well written with good plot structure and character development. I would really love to see more chapters posted because it's just so great. You should have been the one to write for the original cartoon. Anyway, please, please, please, PLEASE update this great story soon.
lildino chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
Even thought i know you discontinue the story i am hoping you update i got my own story for street sharks expect it a love story iam not good with any another type i tired too end up being a love story don't know how but it did. But here to me hoping you update and if you don't can you tell me where i be able to watch street sharks i can't seem to find a good place. anyway it was a good story and nicely done if they remake street sharks they should hire you to help with the writing the plot. D
keemew2 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Oh, wow! That is so cool! You are an awesome author! This was really good. The way you creatively explained their feelings of the situation, how they handled the amnesia, Bends reactions and thoughts on the situation...everything was just done so well! And it totally lacks the irritating lameness of the original! I loved the ending, the way Paradigm lures John out and prepares to kill him, but I have just one problem with the last part. You mentioned that the boys left 'bodies'. Do you mean to tell me they killed those ignorant men following Paradigm? Because that was a significant point about the brothers from the show. they were always trying to prove they weren't monsters, hurting people in anyway, even if to protect themselves, isn't going to hep matters.

Anyway, I love this. I will read the next chapter later, though, I have other work to do.
keemew2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, wow. Who knew my mild curiosity would produce a result like this?

I like this version of events, though I wish I could see what happened inbetween. Then again, maybe you will have it written, I haven't read more then the first chap yet after all. I really wanna read more now, but I got a lot of others things to do right now and since it took me three days just to read this chapter (serious multitasking included) I will wait till later to read more.

I like how well you write, the grammar is good and it looks professional. the characters are IC, which is a major plus.

I thought, of a whim, to dip back into the Street sharks fandom for a few laughs. I still remember the awful story writing, but the base idea had always been interesting. Your rewrite is looking to become quite amazing and will definitely put a good face on this. I actually have the same idea for Double Dragon in regards to rewritting the first episode.

Anyway, I'll read more later. Good job so far!
Oggers231 chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
Is the death race going to be in this? I never saw the episodes "Road Rage" and I'd like to know what happens in it. Do Paradigm and Meathook get killed in the death race? And if so, how? Thanx in advance
ahilty chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Interesting. To be honest it has been years since I thought of Street Sharks, but this makes it kinda new for me.

One question, are ya'll going to use the original orgin story for Dino Vengers, or are you going to use the Extreme Dinosaurs one? Just curious.
AnonFirefly chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Lemme guess... Alice and Wonderland?